F1 2015 (PS4/X1) $19.99, The Witcher III: Wild Hunt Hearts of Stone Gwent Card Bundle (PS4/X1) $9.99 - GameStop

I went back and they said that only the ps4 version includes the dlc. I pulled up the witcher website and they said the picture only shows the ps4 version and the Xbox one bundle is not the same.
There is a 2nd bar code on the back of the box on the plastic wrap on XB1 version that says bar code for DLC only. The ps4 version has the code in the box. If you dont have the plastic wrap anymore, i would take your receipt back to GS and tell them there is a 2nd bar code. Show them on a unopened set at the store. None of the employees know that there is a 2nd bar code to scan for the code even tho its on the back of the box.

Typical gamestop bullshit. I bought the xbox one gwent cards bundle on tuesday for 9.99, No code in box, nothing on my order history to download I guess because I paid cash. Took it back in store today, and dude tries to tell me, no you just bought the cards, the bundle would have been $19.. Called cust service #, and they pretty much said same thing, but that they would file a 'store complaint' with the local district manager who will supposedly call me to straighten this out. I knew I should have taken a screen shot of the ad...

Last edited by a moderator:
Typical gamestop bullshit. I bought the xbox one gwent cards bundle on tuesday for 9.99, No code in box, nothing on my order history to download I guess because I paid cash. Took it back in store today, and dude tries to tell me, no you just bought the cards, the bundle would have been $19.. Called cust service #, and they pretty much said same thing, but that they would file a 'store complaint' with the local district manager who will supposedly call me to straighten this out. I knew I should have taken a screen shot of the ad...
I had heard that the code was on the receipt, but not 100% positive. I think the PS4 one was a pack-in.

The online store page for the cards / expansion claims - "Purchase at GameStop and receive the expansion pack hearts of stone (digital download)". That is enough proof and that image is still on their website (external link - scroll down). Also yes it should of printed on the receipt. Too bad the sale isn't going on anymore. I'd honestly take the item back if they didn't resolve it.

Sale is back on for the Gwent sets. Trying to buy it online and saver won't work with the XB1 version, but the PS4 version works. Go figure.  :wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sale is back on for the Gwent sets. Trying to buy it online and saver won't work with the XB1 version, but the PS4 version works. Go figure. :wall:
I think I might try to hit up the 3 Gamestops in my area to see if anyone has this. Forgot to the first time I saw this. Somebody has to have the xbone version.

The online store page for the cards / expansion claims - "Purchase at GameStop and receive the expansion pack hearts of stone (digital download)". That is enough proof and that image is still on their website (external link - scroll down). Also yes it should of printed on the receipt. Too bad the sale isn't going on anymore. I'd honestly take the item back if they didn't resolve it.
I was suprised to find out that gamestop customer service line reps AND whoever handled the online stuff are just as (if not more) stupid as the sales associates in the store. I finally get a response from the online which contains the actual listing from the product bundle that clearly shows dlc is included with the response 'unfortunately this bundle does not include dlc'. I check the website today and see the same bundle is back on sale, and go to my local gamestop. The same idiot who told me last time dlc was not included was working.

I buy a new set, and this time the guy somehow scans it right, and the code prints on the receipt. I peeled off the second upc sticker, and handed him back the unopened cards with my previous receipt and tell him I want to return it. He said you cant do that, and I pointed out that the item was unopened and had the same sku as on my receipt which was still within the return period. Dude looked like he wanted to cry, and brings out the manager, but they did it, and I finally got the dlc I paid for. F*ck gamestop.

bread's done
Back