Fable 2 Achievment Help

Moltres423

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I just downloaded both expansions because they were discounted this week, and was looking to see if anyone else here still played Fable 2? I'd like to run through Knothole Island with someone if they haven't done it yet; it'd be neat doing it co-op I think.

Also looking for anyone that can help with The Sacrifice Achievement and Egomanianc (The alternate endings). If you have a save point right before you choose we can get the both! :D

Looking for hero dolls + Chicken suit too!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been playing it recently (just picked up the downloads as well) but wouldn't be able to play it for about two weeks since I'll be on vacation but if you are still interest in finding someone after 10/16 I'll probably be looking at complete both then.

I've been thinking about getting back into Fable 2. If you need someone to play and you see that I'm on LIVE, message me (CONLAW2).

[quote name='100xp']There's a hero doll thread, someone will link it im sure.[/QUOTE]
Has to be dead right now I'm sure. Posted this hoping I could get some of my last cheevos. May have to get on the 360 forums as no one seems interested here, =p.

bread's done
Back