Fable 2 for $2.99 at GameStop (Xbox 360, used)

f4t4lfury

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Crazy good deal at GameStop for Fable 2!

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/fable-2/70785

Not sure if the deal is online only. The email says offer is valid 1/25/2012 - 1/31/2012. Seems to be live now.

I don't think it's a misprint...

Other sales, if curious, including Fable 3 for $12.99.
http://www.gamestop.com/collection/gamestop-sale?cid=eml_10000440

Edit: Deal works in store and online! Thanks for all the feedback from various posters. Some people say they have trouble getting the deal in store, so you may have to specifically ask for it--or you could just buy online and use pick up in store and be good.

Edit 2: Now $4.99 on GameStop.com, but people are still getting it fro $2.99 in the stores. Also found that it's on sale for $4.99 + free shipping at Best Buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved Fable II. One of my favorite games from this generation. I even got all the achievements, including the ones from the 2 dlc packs. Great deal at $2.99.

This seems to be online only. I checked with 2 stores and they both still had it at 4.99. At least one store even scanned it for me, but no go on the 2.99.

[quote name='Shimrra']Its a great price but every GS I've have been to around the city only seem to have Fable 2 Platinum Hits ver.[/QUOTE]

This is a bad thing? That version has extra stuff Im pretty sure. That is the one you want.

[quote name='labrat34']This seems to be online only. I checked with 2 stores and they both still had it at 4.99. At least one store even scanned it for me, but no go on the 2.99.[/QUOTE]

Then for some reason they have not done their price changes today b/c it will ring up $2.99. Did you actually go into the store? If you did this over the phone they may not have scanned it.

[quote name='schuerm26']This is a bad thing? That version has extra stuff Im pretty sure. That is the one you want.[/QUOTE]

The PH version isn't $2.99....

[quote name='MSUHitman']Then for some reason they have not done their price changes today b/c it will ring up $2.99. Did you actually go into the store? If you did this over the phone they may not have scanned it.[/QUOTE]

Has anyone gotten it for $2.99 in-store? I went on-line to have a copy held in-store and it shows the price as $4.99.

[quote name='CrimsonTribe']Has anyone gotten it for $2.99 in-store? I went on-line to have a copy held in-store and it shows the price as $4.99.[/QUOTE]
There is a confirmation just a couple posts up but right above that there is someone saying it didn't work so idk anymore.

I got one in-store, $2.69 after discount. The sticker had $4.99 but when I asked about it, the guy said - yeah, it's on sale for $3. The PH edition is not on sale.

[quote name='DigitalMP']Yeah defiantly Darksiders. Epic ending leading into the new one coming out this year.[/QUOTE]

Man have I been waiting for this game for a very long time

never played the Fable series, but for $2.99 couldn't pass it up. decided to pick up fable 3 as well. they both look brand spanking new

Great deal on this. I really enjoyed playing this game, it was the first game I started giving a shit about achievements on (I had just recently got a 360) and really enjoyed playing it for a long time. It has a lot of charm, some annoyances, but all in all, this in an INCREDIBLE price.

For this game, $4.99 is still a GREAT deal considering the quality of the game and how much fun you'll get out of it. Think about what other decent games you can get for $5; there's not much that will match Fable 2 in that price range.

bread's done
Back