Fable 2 Hero Doll Collector Exchanging

Status
Not open for further replies.
updated the list guys. Read the update in the OP. Check the list to see who has them and message them for the current holder of the dolls to do a on the spot exchange. Then post here so I can update the OP and people can start messaging you for the dolls.

Oh, yay. I've been searching everywhere to find some way to get this achievement. Thank you so much for organizing this. All I have is a Garth doll, but it looks like it's unneeded. :p

If it's okay, please add me to the list. I've been playing Fable like a madwoman lately.

My GT is Deaf Maestro *shock*

---

EDIT: I was just thinking, would it help if we tried to gather a second batch of hero dolls to go around?

Last edited by a moderator:
hey UberToast id love it if u could help me with the hoarder and the completionist, those are the only 2 i need except for the hero dolls

I'll be on Fable 2 in Bowerstone (Market) around 9 PM EST if anyone wants to get on. I'll pass them off and you guys can get the chain going.

Ok big problem, my game messed up and all the dolls except for the hero doll I had are gone, and I can't give anything to anyone (I had 3 CAGs around me and nothing I would do would let me give them any gifts). I am very sorry about this and It was not my intention for this to happen. I'll do what I can to get another doll collection. Can people post what dolls they have again so we can try and get past my fuck up?

I hope everyone else is as understanding as you guys. I really feel bad that this happened. I can still earn a doll, so if my game will let me give again hopefully it will help.

:edit: just got a Garth doll and I had a hero doll already.

[quote name='colonel pootie']I want on this list. I have 6 lucien dolls, GT= Colonel Pootie, im online around 12am- 7am (central)American time. Add me for every other doll, ill keep my list updated. Ill make room on my friends list, send me a request. Thanx

Hammer= Not yet
Reaver = Not yet
Garth = Not yet
Lucien = 6
Theresa= Not yet
Hero = 1

who should we give the dolls too now since we have to remake the "bundle of dolls" for the achievement? since feildkillah cant trade should we just give them to Syngamer since he was last person who could trade them?

[quote name='Darkassasin560']who should we give the dolls too now since we have to remake the "bundle of dolls" for the achievement? since feildkillah cant trade should we just give them to Syngamer since he was last person who could trade them?[/QUOTE]

They originally were Wolve11's dolls so I'd work towards getting them back to him.

He can then decide if he wants to continue this or not given the...um...unfortunate circumstances.

All we need is for someone to get all the dolls then u can sell one to the vendor and re-buy it - instant achievement unlocked for your guest/henchman.

I'd like to get on the list as well. No dolls yet but I'm working on it.

BTW, I think you are allowed to make a backup of the Hero 1 game save. If you have a memory card you may be able to save and exit the game, move to the system tab, memory, hard drive, games, select Fable II, select Hero 1, Copy and choose MU.

Pretty much cheating though, so you probably shouldn't do it. :shame:

i have a lucien doll and would really like to get my 1000 gamer points for this game, i have all achievements except this one. I have 5 lucien dolls at this time and really need the other 4. feel free to PM me at GT: Tymc88 anytime, if im on another game ill swap over to fable to make the exchange. if u need an achievement ill try my best to help you get it as well. thank you

Got the achievement now, thank you very much! 1000/1000 sure feels great :)

i have a Theresea, Lucien x3, and a reaver doll now. im looking for the other two im missing: Garth and Hammer, if anyone wants to trade lucien for either garth or hammer pm and let me know and ill hop onto fable. thank you

Hi. I'm rather new to all this. Meaning fourms and such. I'm trying to get the dolls as everyone else is. I'll be patient and wait my turn. I just got the Reaver doll and I'm looking for the others. What i don't understand at the moment is do I need to have all the dolls at once to get the achievement or just to have had them at one point....if that makes any sense. If anyone would like to trade send me a pm on here or on live. Gamertag is Gothchick2016. Thanks.

Hi guys

I've got Lucien dolls coming out of my ears and am looking to trade for the following hero dolls:

Garth
Hammer
Reaver
Theresa

Gamertag is 'Super Ted 82' and I'm gonna be on live most of this week (on hols - yippee!). Add me as friend and message me if you're interested.

OK, since the original dolls were lost I'll try to get them all back and then do as Monsta Mack said and sell one to the vendor and buy it back when someone joins my game so they get the achievement.

I'm at work now but I know I have Theresa and maybe one more. Send me a request via LIVE on who you have and I'll trade a Theresa in return. Once I get all the dolls I can then start hooking up CAGs via the shop method.

OK, I checked my inventory and I have:

Hero
Theresa
Reaver

So that leaves me looking for:

Hammer
Garth
Lucien

If anyone has these and wants to trade for Theresa let me know. Once I get all 6 I'll hook you up with the achievement as well.

Ok guys, I now have ALL 6 dolls.

Are you able to trade achievements? If so I will quite happily give up the dolls in trade off for the completionist achievement.
Alternatively I just need the Backflip and Hat, Headband, Mustache books.

PM me on live (GT: Super Ted 82). Thx

May i be added to the list please. Also I have plenty of Hammer Dolls to trade for any of the other four; Reaver, Lucien, Theresa, or Garth... not the Hero Doll please.

GT: Thrakas

hey jaybird, I am going to try to get my doll tonight, I will send you a friend request. Then I will tell you which one I got. Are you going to be playing tonight?

from what i hear all you have to do is go into a game where another hero has all the dolls, have that hero sell it to the store, then buy the doll back again to get the acheivement

with that said i think that all dolls should be given to someone that's online all the time (like me or someone else) and that one person can get this hero doll achievement done in probably 1 nite for everyone on the list (shoot me a PM OP if interested in that idea, i'll be free to do this for the next 2 days)

then at the end the dolls can be returned to the original owner
i also would like to know if i go into a game with a hero that has all the keys and expressions do i get those achievements as well or do i have to see them get all the keys and expressions?

I need a lucien and theresa doll can anyone help me out?

I got reavers and a garth I can trade and 1 hammer

xbl funkymonkey406

If anyone needs a reaver I give ya for free

Hey, I just got all the dolls. I can't trade them away because my cousin needs the achievement, but I'll do the sell and re-buy thing to give the achievement to anybody else who wants it. I'll be on around 9 EST, so meet me in the Town Square. I'd really appreciate the Backflip book and the Hat, Headband, Moustache one if anybody has them. Or if you've got extra gold to spare, I'll take that too. If you're a poor, pathetic, pauper though, I'll just do it out of the kindness of my heart.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']from what i hear all you have to do is go into a game where another hero has all the dolls, have that hero sell it to the store, then buy the doll back again to get the achievement[/QUOTE]

confirmed that it works, just did it with WeavShow

I would love to get in on this. I have the Theresa doll, and the British Underpants doll.
However I can help anyone, I am willing to do so. ^___^

My gamertag is BlueDagron. Thank you. ^___^

I'm done sorry. Remove me form the list. Got a generous person to give me all the dolls, so i gave him my extras.
I won't touch this game till the DLC/extras are out for cheap.

can i get in on this i have 2 hero dalls rever and the one with the british under pants.. my gamer tag is same as id tag fourbid

Someone let me know if you'd like to meet up tonight in the Town Square to do this. I'll be on at about 5:30-6pm PST.

GT: Ngtv Ghostrider

Got the achievement now, thank you very much! 1000/1000 sure feels great :)

I would like to be added please. I got Garth Hammer and a Hero doll. If anyone needs one of those and is one away from the achievement I'll give the doll to you just as long as I get it.

[quote name='MM3_XBOX']Got the achievement now, thank you very much! 1000/1000 sure feels great :)[/QUOTE]

No doubt. That trade got us both 1000/1000.

If any CAGs need Doll Catcher and see me online in Fable 2, ask to join my game and I'll hook you up for free.

Any chance we could start a rotation for the expression books you can only get on Pub games? Actually, I guess since they get used up when you learn the expression, it's not much of a rotation... does anybody on CAG have Pub games who would be willing to throw the books my way?

Like Jaybird, I've got all the dolls and if I'm on, feel free to join in and I can get you the achievement.

I'd also like to be part of this doll passing business. my xbox live name is the same as my login name.. xy928.

[quote name='xy928']I'd also like to be part of this doll passing business. my xbox live name is the same as my login name.. xy928.[/QUOTE]

The doll passing business closed when fieldkillah lost the originals Wolve11 provided to help everyone out.

If you read back there's a few of us who have the dolls and will give you the achievement if you catch us online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back