Fable 3 for $15 shipped

realkilla789

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
I just finished my order on Fable 3 and the end total is $15. I got $20 credit because I ordered Halo Reach. Then I applied $25 gift card credit from doing these surveys plus I have Amazon prime so I got free release day shipping. Pretty good if you ask me.

sorry man, but that still is a total of $60. yes you may have only spent $15 out of your own pocket. but you cant possibly think that $45 worth of credit is valued at $0. not bashing you, just dont understand why this is a "deal" worthy of bragging about. also not saying fable 3 isnt worth it since i believe it comes with a $20 credit after it ships, so thats a deal.

[quote name='realkilla789']This is a deal for me and this is where you can brag right? So let me brag![/QUOTE]

No one is stopping you from bragging. We're just telling you it's not really a deal since you did after all pay full price for it, it's just that you had credit and gift cards, so it wasn't really a "deal" as you put it.

But Fable III for $15 isn't bad since that's all you had to pay in the end. But for most, they will give you crap about it since it's not really a "deal".

well if he accepts he paid a full $60 on halo reach, then he could consider paying only $40 for fable 3. since the total comes to $100. the $25 credit from surveys depends on how you evaluate time.

[quote name='y2jasper']well if he accepts he paid a full $60 on halo reach, then he could consider paying only $40 for fable 3. since the total comes to $100. the $25 credit from surveys depends on how you evaluate time.[/QUOTE]
i took only one survey. And i got my friends to take the same one. I got $10 from them taking the surveys. Took about 3 days to get the credit.

I pre-ordered Sly Collection and the end total is $0. I got $20 credit because I ordered Mario Galaxy 2 (which was also free). Then I applied the balance using money received from my employer. Pretty good if you ask me.

[quote name='Tony208']reasoning fail
free toaster with $100 purchase
guess what the toaster wasn't free if you had to buy something to get it[/QUOTE]

yes it is.. you didn't buy anything extra more than you were already going to buy anyway, so you got all of that stuff at regular cost and got a free toaster, too.

Now if it was $100 worth of stuff I hadn't planned to get, then yes, I would agree.

[quote name='dchrisd']I pre-ordered Sly Collection and the end total is $0. I got $20 credit because I ordered Mario Galaxy 2 (which was also free). Then I applied the balance using money received from my employer. Pretty good if you ask me.[/QUOTE]
:lol::lol::lol:

[quote name='myl0r']most importantly, give us some info on the surveys. Don't hold out on us like that[/QUOTE]
Last year I got a $50 Amazon GC for filling out a series of surveys, but the e-mail came from nowhere.

[quote name='dchrisd']Then I applied the balance using money received from my employer. Pretty good if you ask me.[/QUOTE]
Sweet deal, I gotta try that.

Then I applied the balance using money received from my employer. Pretty good if you ask me.
This sounds like one of those scams where you have to do various tasks in exchange for money. I think they call them "joobs" or something.

[quote name='dchrisd']Then I applied the balance using money received from my employer. Pretty good if you ask me.[/QUOTE]
Deal still works. Better hurry before SD/FW kills it!

[quote name='Fire_Thief']I for one think it's a great deal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it just depends on the mindset.

For instance, I could brag on getting Iron Man 2 today for $2.10 through CVS's $15 off promotion when you buy $25 worth of stuff, throwing coupons on top of that and then a $25 gift card for a prescription change... but I won't.

Oh wait... :wall:

bread's done
Back