Fable II Platinum hits question

jenksalot

CAGiversary!
Hello all!

Alright, I ordered a few games from Gamestop during one of their buy 2, get 1 promos awhile back. I finally got around to playing Fable II (Platinum Hits) and as soon as I put the disc in the Xbox said it was unreadable. So I contacted GS and they agreed to replace it. They sent out another used copy, with a Platinum Hits box, but the disc is different. The original, unreadable disc said "Platinum Hits" on it, whereas the new disc does not. It's my understanding that the DLC is on the disc itself. Did they send me a regular copy of Fable 2 in a platinum hits box? I swear I'm never ordering used from them again. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the DLC is on the disc, and yes, it says "Platinum Hits" on the disc.

I'd call up Gamestop and get them to send you what you ordered, since they sent you the wrong item, plain and simple. You shouldn't have to pay the exchange, so don't let them bully you into spending money on their mistake.

If they don't, chargeback the credit card.

if you live near a store, you are able to return/exchange it there as well, but JasonTerminatro is right, you got the regular game, not the Platinum Hits version

bread's done
Back