Fable III (Xbox 360) Pre-Order $45 Shipped newegg

[quote name='Jaysonguy']I would think the Fable 3 from Amazon with 20 bucks back would be the better option[/QUOTE]

It's $20 off your next game purchase. This is $15 off the price of Fable III. If you do not want to purchase anything else, this is a better deal.

[quote name='n4styn4t3']It's $20 off your next game purchase. This is $15 off the price of Fable III. If you do not want to purchase anything else, this is a better deal.[/QUOTE]

I second this!

I would get it this but I was never a big fan of the series. Second one was def. better than the first one but man, these games get old fast for me. Good deal though for people who love the Fable series.

[quote name='n4styn4t3']It's $20 off your next game purchase. This is $15 off the price of Fable III. If you do not want to purchase anything else, this is a better deal.[/QUOTE]
Yes and I guess if this is your last game you will ever buy 15 dollars off is better
On the other hand if you're going to buy a game again in your life the 20 is better

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Yes and I guess if this is your last game you will ever buy 15 dollars off is better
On the other hand if you're going to buy a game again in your life the 20 is better[/QUOTE]

More like if you're going to buy a game in the next couple of weeks -- since those Amazon coupons expire relatively quickly. Probably not a problem for most though going into the holiday season.

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Yes and I guess if this is your last game you will ever buy 15 dollars off is better
On the other hand if you're going to buy a game again in your life the 20 is better[/QUOTE]

15 off one game is better than 20 off two games....if you buy two games you might as well say that 10 of that went to one and ten went to another...thus making the amazon deal 49.99 ....Newegg wins this one...

New Yorkers get taxed from Amazon, not from Newegg. So $59.99 plus tax means you're paying a total of $65.31 (with $20 credit) vs. $44.99 straight up from Newegg. I'd rather take the instant savings.

[quote name='foxdvd']15 off one game is better than 20 off two games....if you buy two games you might as well say that 10 of that went to one and ten went to another...thus making the amazon deal 49.99 ....Newegg wins this one...[/QUOTE]
Going on that logic you'd have to add another game to the Newegg one too making it 15 for two or 20 for two
The only way this deal is good for 15 if you're not going to buy anymore games, which I supposed some may do maybe?

And as someone pointed out the 20 will be usable during the holiday season

[quote name='Jaysonguy']I would think the Fable 3 from Amazon with 20 bucks back would be the better option[/QUOTE]

Unless you live in washington state and get charged 10% tax on the 59.99 game...you would actually be saving a buck buying on newegg...

[quote name='foxdvd']15 off one game is better than 20 off two games....if you buy two games you might as well say that 10 of that went to one and ten went to another...thus making the amazon deal 49.99 ....Newegg wins this one...[/QUOTE]
180px-Facepalm.jpg

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Going on that logic you'd have to add another game to the Newegg one too making it 15 for two or 20 for two
The only way this deal is good for 15 if you're not going to buy anymore games, which I supposed some may do maybe?

And as someone pointed out the 20 will be usable during the holiday season[/QUOTE]

your logic flow is flawed man.

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Going on that logic you'd have to add another game to the Newegg one too making it 15 for two or 20 for two[/QUOTE]

Holy shit dude.... are you serious?

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']DEAD

....atleast to me its dead.[/QUOTE]

Something has to be alive before it can dead. Read the title.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brother Daz']
180px-Facepalm.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Love that picture. Really sums things up quite quickly. BTW is that Furio from the Sopranos under your name? Looks like him kinda.

Haven't looked into Fable III that much. Didn't even bother beating the second one, so I'll do some research as to whether I'll pick this up. Good price though for a brand new game.

Well if I save $15 up front and pay $60 for my next game from newegg that = $105. If I get a $20 credit from Amazon that's $60 for the first game and $40 for the second = $100 so for me Amazon is the better deal since I am going to keep buying games.

Let's now look at what may happen when one charges tax or shipping and the other doesn't. Then one or the other would perhaps be a better deal because of it. Maybe Amazon is best for me since I am a Prime member, but Newegg is the better deal for you because you don't pay tax there and get free shipping.

Now, if we look at it from a philosophical standpoint, one may argue that...

Seriously, stfu.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Well if I save $15 up front and pay $60 for my next game from newegg that = $105. If I get a $20 credit from Amazon that's $60 for the first game and $40 for the second = $100 so for me Amazon is the better deal since I am going to keep buying games.

Let's now look at what may happen when one charges tax or shipping and the other doesn't. Then one or the other would perhaps be a better deal because of it. Maybe Amazon is best for me since I am a Prime member, but Newegg is the better deal for you because you don't pay tax there and get free shipping.

Now, if we look at it from a philosophical standpoint, one may argue that...

Seriously, stfu.[/QUOTE]

They mean the whole instant savings thing, as opposed to gaming credit, doesn't imply a second purchase from Newegg, as it would from Amazon. Don't get so offended just because you don't get it.

Some people can't afford to spend 60 bucks on a game in the first place in that case this deal would be better for them ... I'm in that tax bracket ;(

I'm still trying to decide on this deal or not. I was going to do amazon, but saving $15 UP FRONT would be great, especially without the obligation to buy another game. Plus, I think that newegg uses paypal, and I have like $42 in my account right now.

Sucks it starts at 3am est. Oh well I'm not doing anything might as well stay up and get it.

I've only ordered a router from Newegg. How are they on on day delivery?

When I ordered Fable 2 from Newegg with 3 day shipping, I received it on the day before the game came out. Newegg is amazing.

It's live. $44.99

Edit: When you do the search (at least right now) it still is showing up as $59.99. Click the title to view product information and it changes to $44.99.

Ordered one. One of the few times I do a pre-order or even a launch purchase, but Wife wanted to play this at launch with her sister who already pre-ordered, and $45 shipped with no tax from Newegg is an easy decision.

Thanks OP.

[quote name='Kendro']New Yorkers get taxed from Amazon, not from Newegg. So $59.99 plus tax means you're paying a total of $65.31 (with $20 credit) vs. $44.99 straight up from Newegg. I'd rather take the instant savings.[/QUOTE]

The same here i rather get it from newegg and i always get it 2-3 days after release date. I sometimes even get it on release date.

Anyone else notice newegg is trying to make a name for themselves with game preorders omg! I never had so many preorders at once and 80% of them are at newegg now.

[quote name='Jehryn']When I ordered Fable 2 from Newegg with 3 day shipping, I received it on the day before the game came out. Newegg is amazing.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i got odst about a week or earlier then release date and a one other a day before release date. They like to ship earlier then release date on some games and schedule delivery on release date so they do not get in trouble like they did with odst goof. They tend to goof a day early delivery which my friend always seems to have happen for him.

Show's up at 49.99 for me. Not good enough.

Edit: For Realz, 1 min ago it was in my cart at 49.99. started search over and I'm getting 44.99. So now it's decision time.

I'm tempted, but Fable II was just alright to me, so I don't think this is a game I need to get on release day. I'm sure Amazon will have it for $39.99 or less at some point in the weeks leading up to Christmas, If the reviews are good, I can just pick it up then.

Thanks though OP, good find, I'll have to watch out for more Guerilla preorder deals. I bit on Halo Reach and if they did some similar deals with Black Ops or Vanquish I'd probably jump on those as well. Glad to see Newegg trying to compete on game sales.

With Amazon Prime, I am able to get Release Day shipping substantially less than their shipping prices (21.09 for shipping, really?).

Thanks OP, but I will stick with Amazon.

[quote name='iambeaker']With Amazon Prime, I am able to get Release Day shipping substantially less than their shipping prices (21.09 for shipping, really?).

Thanks OP, but I will stick with Amazon.[/QUOTE]

must suck living in the midwest. my shipping was $0.

1 xmas present down, 9574895349 to go.

[quote name='iambeaker']With Amazon Prime, I am able to get Release Day shipping substantially less than their shipping prices (21.09 for shipping, really?).

Thanks OP, but I will stick with Amazon.[/QUOTE]

It's free shipping if you can wait a few days

It'd be tempting if I didn't live in one of the few states where Newegg charges tax.

Oh well, I'll probably wait until it gets a price drop anyway.

bread's done
Back