Fable..less than a day away

Thank you for your order! We apologize but the item(s) you
ordered is currently out of stock and we are unable to provide a
definite ship date at this time. However, we continually receive
new merchandise in our warehouse and we hope to fulfill your
order within the next thirty days or sooner if possible.

At this time, your order is still pending and will ship as soon
as the item(s) is in stock. Your order number is J63647000100 .

Just got this from Outpost. Does this mean they recived their shippment and sold out of that and I am screwed?

Yeah, I am considering trying to find it in store somewhere. But I only paid $39.99 and free shipping... Probably will just wait it out though.

yeah i was checking that site all day yesterday. But they usually put it a day after release so it would be today or tommorrow!

I'm wondering if they will have it though....I know t's made by BIG BLUE BOX, so it's technically not totally MS...but they do have HALO and that is Bungie....anyways, I hope they get it. Save me a few dollars ;)

They did get Sudeki right away

as long as it is Microsft studios they usually do put it on the site. Like Sudeki and Rallisport Grabbed by the Ghoulies!!!

[quote name='mcwilliams132']I've only made it up to the main story line of your town being pilaged...

Anyone know how to save? Or is it completly automatic?[/quote]

It autosaves, but I think there is an option for manual saves somewhere. I just graduated from the Heroes Guild and can start quests, but my g/f made me promise not to go farther than that until she was out of class. :lol:

[quote name='ryosnk']Well I am going to get Fable and KUF if they are in MS XBOX retail site :p[/quote]

KUF won't ever be. Only MS published games are on the retail site. I can't count how many times I've had to say that, even though it is fairly obvious.

[quote name='Ledhed'][
KUF won't ever be. Only MS published games are on the retail site. I can't count how many times I've had to say that, even though it is fairly obvious.[/quote]

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/243962.asp

Should do a little bit more research before you decide to "own" someone, as the game is being published by Microsoft.

[quote name='Roufuss']Should do a little bit more research before you decide to "own" someone, as the game is being published by Microsoft.[/quote]

Point taken. I hereby remit my ownage. I could've sworn it was being published elsewhere, but maybe I should keep my big mouth shut. :wink:

Got Fable yesterday from GS, and about an hour into it I'm having a blast (not just farting everywhere either). You can manual save after you graduate the Guild... its called World Save in the pause menu I think.

[quote name='Roufuss'][quote name='Ledhed'][
KUF won't ever be. Only MS published games are on the retail site. I can't count how many times I've had to say that, even though it is fairly obvious.[/quote]

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/243962.asp

Should do a little bit more research before you decide to "own" someone, as the game is being published by Microsoft.[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ledhed, Nice try.

[quote name='ryosnk'] :lol: :lol: :lol: Ledhed, Nice try.[/quote]

Thanks. :wink:

I wasn't trying to be a dick, last time I heard this was being published by a third party. Everytime I turn my head though, I see people (not always here) talking about getting the next big game on the Retail site, regardless of publisher. The last time it happened, someone thought they could get KOTOR II off the site. It just annoys me a little. But you were right, and I was wrong. Really wrong. :lol:

[quote name='trustcompany1013']if anyone would like to buy me fable and kingdom under fire....i will personally pm you back saying "thank you"[/quote]

Goddamn that's tempting trust, but I just can't swing it right now.

Just picked it up at my local Gamestop, my outpost order still shows Backordered so no idea when it will ship. Think I will just go ahead and cancel that order. I can not wait till I get off work, got about 2 hours before I can play it.

I just picked up a copy I reserved for a freand and gamestop and they actually turned 2 people away in front of me, they said that they only had enough copies to fill the reserves and they wouldn't have any in for a few days, that's the first time I've seen that happen in a while.

[quote name='Othergods']Just picked it up at my local Gamestop, my outpost order still shows Backordered so no idea when it will ship. Think I will just go ahead and cancel that order. I can not wait till I get off work, got about 2 hours before I can play it.[/quote]

When I ordered from Outpost, their site listed the release as September 16th, so I would expect something to happen with these before end of business tomorrow.

[quote name='Othergods']Just picked it up at my local Gamestop, my outpost order still shows Backordered so no idea when it will ship. Think I will just go ahead and cancel that order. I can not wait till I get off work, got about 2 hours before I can play it.[/quote]

i would never suggest to do such a horrible thing....but keep the preordered backorder and take it to gamestop with the gamestop receipt when it comes in...or wait, dont do that...

I couldn't wait for the retail site to get it in any longer.

When it does show up, after shipping, it won't be here until at least Monday, and I'd rather pay the 40 dollars extra to enjoy the game then sit here and wait for almost another week.

Justy picked up my preorder at GameRush. I'm going to start it in a little while and see how much I like it.

I ordered SW:Battlefront and Fable from Outpost, says it's backordered there for me too. Then, at lunch time, I went and grabbed Fable from Gamestop so I'll try cancelling my order, or I guess if they ship it, returning it to gamestop.

Yeah, I may just sell the preordered copy to a friend. I am wondering what to do about my San Andreas preorder with them now. I have never used their site before so I am not sure if this is the norm.

On the plus side I will have a few games to play while I wait for GTA if I need to, where I am pretty tapped out now.

Awesome game so far. I'm just about to take the final test and exit my teenage years. Ah, the memories...

It's alot of fun and the combat is much better than I expected.

Well, my copy of Fable finally shipped from Gamestop. Is the "Premium, Final Fable DVD Inet" the bonus DVD? Its shipping with my order, its free, and when I click on it I get a dead link.

I am already about 8 hours into it. This game only gets better, I have 2 wives and working on a 3rd. My dude kicks Ass, I just beat like 200 baddies in a row. For all of you that are still doubting the greatness, STOP IT!!!!1

I'm kind of aimlessly wondering. I need money and BAD. I need to build up my renown or whatever before I can start stuff.

I kicked chickens earlier in the kid's life and now people call me chicken chaser. sigh..

If you encounter a guy on a dock who wants you to change hairstyles to meet his daughter, don't. You end up changing your hair, then sideburns, then goatee, and when you go back to him, he confesses that he just wanted to see you look stupid and he doesn't even have a daughter. Then the little fuck runs away super fast and you can't even kick his ass.

Yeah the Game is pretty cool so far. I have not been able to land a lady yet though, I did have one following me around, but every time I went to a bed in the Bar she said lets go some where else and then I went to a shop with beds up stairs and then layed in a bed and she dissapeared and the cops came.

Now I have little horns and people cower from me, will this hurt my chances hooking up with chicks?

Did a couple of the guild quests. I have mostly leather armor and my "appeal" (I forget what they call it) went way down because of it. I can't even woo the ladies. I got one heart from this one girl but it was so small it looked like a dead pixel on the TV or something. I've been straight and narrow so maybe girls only like the bad boys. :D

I'm a magewarrior but I'm also called a Chicken Chaser. Do you start off with any other nickname besides that?

quick question, how much of a chance will i have of just walking into like a best buy or target today and getting this game? i hope its a good chance, but i never know the way kokomo is, oh well, worth a shot and it'll be a long day anyways. gotta love 3rd shift.

I got called Chicken Chaser too, but there's a guy just outside the Hero's Guild you can buy new titles form. I am now the Piemaster! Any game that let's you be called Piemaster is okay in my book. :D

I am thinking about buying Arseface lol

About the girls only liking the bad guy, not true. Most women seem afraid of me. I am not sure why, I only slay any villager that is roaming the streets that I come across.

What do they expect from a kid whos family is killed by raiders, I am mentally scared man!

'If you encounter a guy on a dock who wants you to change hairstyles to meet his daughter, don't. You end up changing your hair, then sideburns, then goatee, and when you go back to him, he confesses that he just wanted to see you look stupid and he doesn't even have a daughter. Then the little shaq-fu runs away super fast and you can't even kick his ass.

The pudding basin!

This stupid fucking blackjack fucking dealer in the fucking swamp is fucking pissing me off because i get up to fifteen thousand fucking pieces of gold and the little fuck keeps beating me and i end up broke as a fuck.

fuck!

[quote name='Scorch']This stupid shaq-fuing blackjack shaq-fuing dealer in the shaq-fuing swamp is shaq-fuing pissing me off because i get up to fifteen thousand shaq-fuing pieces of gold and the little shaq-fu keeps beating me and i end up broke as a shaq-fu.

shaq-fu![/quote]Gambling is a drug that has a horrible addiction. :) I'm going to try and play the money making games soon. I only have like 80 pieces of gold so far and I need the money so I can sleep in the damn bed. I'm as broke in this game as I am in real life. :(

Great game, just beat it (didnt do all the side quests, I would have before i beat it but got too into the story) final time 7 hours 41 mins. Afterwards i decided to get married.

I didnt do many of the side quests thats why my time was so low, but i gotta say I enjoyed every minute of it. It was worth the wait and is a great game.

I don't feel like I'm doing too well. I'm 5 hours into the game and just beat the "two sword/bandit king" guy but I'm still poor and now, after training, I'm 34 years old! Time's going too quick ... or am I on the right time line for those who are further along?

My guy's pretty weak for being almost half done.

* EDIT: I'm also still skinny! I've raised my physique to level 3 or 4 but still skinny ... (sigh).

[quote name='bradr']I don't feel like I'm doing too well. I'm 5 hours into the game and just beat the "two sword/bandit king" guy but I'm still poor and now, after training, I'm 34 years old! Time's going too quick ... or am I on the right time line for those who are further along?

My guy's pretty weak for being almost half done.

* EDIT: I'm also still skinny! I've raised my physique to level 3 or 4 but still skinny ... (sigh).[/quote] You've got one fucked up hero. :lol: I'm going to try and play alot of Fable this weekend and hopefully come close to beating it. :)

FINALLY GOT MY DAMN COPY OF THIS GAME.

Yea, all CAPs and everything. After a long day at work..(which basically was turning down people who didn't preorder Fable cause we didn't have any more copies...AND turning down people who preordered Sims 2 because FedEX didn't ship it..) I finally am able to sit down with this game.

Screw Ivan.

bread's done
Back