Fable: Lost Chapters

regisphilbi0

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Anyone know when this game comes out? I've been waiting to get it for forever, but theres been no mention of it since the official press release. EBgames.com has no record of the game either, and its supposed to come out this month.

[quote name='regisphilbi0']Sweet! Thanks so much. Thats gonna be a good day, between that and Batman Begins.[/QUOTE]
There's a bunch of games coming out in the next few weeks, too much for any sane gamer to handle. It should prove interesting when the winter is over and the duds get cheaper.

sweet for 20 bucks, i'm glad i held off buying the original. it was the same time burnout 3 came out and i had picked that up instead, but i got bored of it after a week or two and sold it to someone.

Does anyone know if it's coming in PH packaging or an original packaging? I was thinking about getting this from the TRU B2G1 sell in a couple of weeks.

I hope it is PH. I wouldn't pick this game up if it was more than 20 bucks. Its a year old already and it SHOULD be cheap.

Unfortunately, Ninja Gaiden didnt follow that same philosophy.

I've beaten the original Fable 3 times (Plus another beaten profile from my friend who enjoyed it just as much as I did). I've put atleast 60 hours into my 3 profiles combined. This is one of my favorite games this gen, and I'm going to buy The Lost Chapters once it's out. The new content will hopefully be worth $20 to me.

bread's done
Back