Fable type games for ps3?

iatavalanche

CAG Veteran
I had an xBox, but have since upgraded to a PS3. I'm looking for a game like Fable, where you basically dictate the type of game you play. I'd heard the RDD was like that, but it's not overly. Are there any gaems similar to this?Thanks!

InFamous - Be Good or Evil based off your choices, and it changes your appearance and how people look at you (you're great! you're horrible!)

Oblivion - You can be good or evil, but people don't really look at you differently and nothing in the world really is massively changed if you are Satan's twin brother. Very huge world though, and can easily take dozens and dozens of hours to finish. BTW, has swords, magic, stuff like that.

Fallout 3 - Kinda like Oblivion (made by the same people, Bethesda), but the way you act and the choices you make cause a bigger impact on the world and the people then in Oblivion. Post-apocalyptic world, with bandits, giant scorpians/cockroaches, guns, explosions, etc. Can also spend a long while on the game, but some people think exploring is a bit less fun in Fallout 3 then in Oblivion.

^^^^

Those three game are probably your best bet. Maybe take a look at Grand Theft Auto IV, because you do make some choices in that one too and is extremely realistic and allows you pretty much all the freedom you can imagine.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']^^^^

Those three game are probably your best bet. Maybe take a look at Grand Theft Auto IV, because you do make some choices in that one too and is extremely realistic and allows you pretty much all the freedom you can imagine.[/QUOTE]

Is that Fernando Vargas?!

[quote name='PenguinMaster']rdd?[/QUOTE]
He probably meant Red Dead Redemption, which does have some good/bad decisions in it, though you can always pay off your bounty from being a 'bad guy' and go back to being neutral in it.

bread's done
Back