Fable vs Fable "The Lost Chapters"

Advocatus

CAGiversary!
Is there a real difference? I noticed tonight at target that the normal green and black box fable is fable, and the Platinum Hits is "The Lost Chapters" and says, "more weapons, more blah, more blah"

Any know, is there a real difference? They are both $20, or less, but should I be looking for the PH? Thanks

The Lost Chapters has extra content that they added for the PH version of the game so if you haven't played regular Fable you should get Fable: The Lost Chapters

[quote name='cdeener']The Lost Chapters has extra content that they added for the PH version of the game so if you haven't played regular Fable you should get Fable: The Lost Chapters[/QUOTE]

Great. The GF and I are going to pass the controller on that one... I'll do all the work, and she'll make all the decisions, just like real life!

[quote name='ph33r m3']hasn't this topic been done 20 times over?[/QUOTE]

Waaa... so what? If you don't like it, don't respond.

So I already beat the original Fable, is it worth re-buying Fable again to beat Lost Chapters? Is the extras worth the $20?

[quote name='Monsta Mack']So I already beat the original Fable, is it worth re-buying Fable again to beat Lost Chapters? Is the extras worth the $20?[/QUOTE]

Not really unless you just really like Fable and don't have another game you wouldn't mind playing.

[quote name='cdeener']Not really unless you just really like Fable and don't have another game you wouldn't mind playing.[/QUOTE]

Ditto
But you have to REALLY like it....as there is almost nothing new up until the very end.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Psst don't tell that to scorch

:lol: :lol: [/QUOTE]

It's funny, if you click search "Fable" you get Scorch's topic.

[quote name='ph33r m3']It's funny, if you click search "Fable" you get Scorch's topic.[/QUOTE]

*tussle I'll allow you the little brother excuse this time.

I had saved fable files on my xbox and I borrowed the lost chapters from my brother and it won't play, just keeps looping through the opening title scenes. Ughh so agravating

bread's done
Back