Facebook Summer Arcade Xbla Giveaway

i didnt get 3 x's but i some how won?! gave me a code redeemed it and its actually downloading...very weird. not complaining though thank you OP!!!!!!! i guess i wont get the free game at the end though but oh well lol

Yeah it runs for the whole of the summer of arcade so if you run out of goes try the next day, I cannot try now untill next week as I have won this weeks game.
So plenty more chances to snag a game. :D

Won! But I already have Bastion so if anybody wants to trade me for the code I'd be all for it. Thanks for the heads up on the contest!

[quote name='bradgold']Won! But I already have Bastion so if anybody wants to trade me for the code I'd be all for it. Thanks for the heads up on the contest![/QUOTE]
i would love it but dont have any 360 content codes

YES!!!!! I didn't win, but I still got a code. Sweet. And I did "LIKE" Summer of Aracde before I played. AWESOME!!!!!! Thank you OP!

Aw, I thought that you get a free turn for every friend you send it to. I spammed all my friends for nothing lol :(

[quote name='Rollobobo']YES!!!!! I didn't win, but I still got a code. Sweet. And I did "LIKE" Summer of Aracde before I played. AWESOME!!!!!! Thank you OP![/QUOTE]
where do you get the code from? do they send it to your email?

[quote name='lowdwn169']i didnt get 3 x's but i some how won?! gave me a code redeemed it and its actually downloading...very weird. not complaining though thank you OP!!!!!!! i guess i wont get the free game at the end though but oh well lol[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me. Thanks OP! :D

Glad to hear we have a few winners all ready, can you bump up the stars if you won a code please as some disgruntled person voted it down :lol:

Remember this runs all through the Summer of Arcade so no win today might mean a win tommorow!

[quote name='CosmosTheMouse']Every time I hit play.... nothing happens.
odd[/QUOTE]

Yea same here :/

[quote name='iRandom']where do you get the code from? do they send it to your email?[/QUOTE]

It immediately appears after the game is over....I thought it was like tic-tac-toe, but as long as three "X"'s appear you win....which 3 "X"'s did appear for me so I did win.

[quote name='T9X69']Yea same here :/[/QUOTE]

Have you Gents got pop ups blocked? As you need to allow a pop up to appear so you can allow it access to your page or whatever them stupid applications on facebook do ;)

[quote name='chumush']Have you Gents got pop ups blocked? As you need to allow a pop up to appear so you can allow it access to your page or whatever them stupid applications on facebook do ;)[/QUOTE]

My guess is it's swamped with traffic.
I finally got it going, but now it loads... and no targets to shoot at.

I'll try later.

[quote name='chumush']Have you Gents got pop ups blocked? As you need to allow a pop up to appear so you can allow it access to your page or whatever them stupid applications on facebook do ;)[/QUOTE]

Nope no pop up blocker. Tried Chrome and Firefox and it just jumps me to the top of the page.

EDIT: Nvm its working now. Didn't win, but oh well. Thanks OP, I'll try again tomorrow.

[quote name='iRandom']where do you get the code from? do they send it to your email?[/QUOTE]

It pops up in a message within the application. I won it on my second try. Hope we get some more winners here, looks like we already have a bunch.

Just won it! Thanks OP! This seems a little easier to win than I would have expected.

To those having trouble, my girlfriend had the same issue: she clicked allow and the little window just turned white and she couldn't play the game. Changing browsers didn't work but maybe using a different computer will?

Is there anything stopping you from just making multiple facebook accounts?

[quote name='mrfury']My friend won and said it was just for the demo?[/QUOTE]

that's strange. mine unlocked the full game. why would they give away codes for the demo which is free anyway?!

Woohoo! Just won Bastion on my third try. It's a code displayed directly on the game app. No email. It's the full game.

xboxsummaryofarcadewin.jpg

Yeah I wouldn't think so, seemed strange. Just thought I would ask if other people were just getting just the demo.

[quote name='firepelt97']If you edit/clear cookies, I think you can have infinity tries.

Edit: Never mind

Edit2: Awesome, I won, thanks OP![/QUOTE]

so does clearing cookies really work?

bread's done
Back