Factory Sealed Chuck Rock II from Brazil for Sega Master System

eday_2010

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
How common is Chuck Rock II: Son of Chuck from Brazil? And how common is a copy that is still factory sealed? I've had it for 7-8 years now, and I am not going to be collecting Brazilian games. So I'm considering unloading it somewhere if it is worth it. Maybe some of you crazy hardcore collectors will know how common sealed copies of this game are and if it's worth anything.

I also have a copy of Super Futebol in okay condition from Brazil as well. I am not sure how common that one is either.

Here are a shatload of pictures of the games from Brazil.

Picture031.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture037.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture041.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Picture043.jpg

Picture044.jpg

Sorry to piss on your parade, but I don't think brazilian editions are very highly demanded by collectors, nor are SMS games.

That shrink wrap looks mighty sketchy on Chuck Rock.

But who knows, maybe you'll make a million. www.digitpress.com would be more knowledable than CAG, though.

I've posted on DigitPress too. There are a lot of people who collect SMS games like crazy, including Brazilian games. I am hoping some of them would reply andlet me know about these games, since they would probably have a good idea about the Brazilian games and the rarity of some of them.

That looks like someone sealed the game themselves with their own shrink wrap kit, doesnt look like a factory seal

bread's done
Back