Factory Sealed Misprint Final Fantasy 7

It is worth a lot, but not stemming from the misprint but rather just from the fact that it is a Final Fantasy Game which grants it some value. And such value is greatly increased due to the fact that it is factory sealed.

The misprint does increase its value a tad, but not that much, as since Photomoz mentioned it is a relatively common misprint.

RarityGuide.com values a new copy of the Final Fantasy VII misprint at $420

http://www.rarityguide.com/ps1_view.phphttp://rarityguide.com/ps1_view.php

I found an Ebay auction in which it went as high as $900

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...72&category=139973&viewitem=&salenotsupported

However I do not believe this to be the typical price.

I have that version, it's really common.

My disc 1 is misprinted too, Cloud on the chocobo is not visible, it's just a bunch of random dots.

[quote name='simplee']i'll buy it off you if it's black label. let me know if you're interested in selling.[/QUOTE]
Aren't all the misprinted ones black label? :roll:

Never heard of misprinted Disk Ones, though.

What is the missprint. Mine does not have it that I know of because I think I have the Greatest Hits one. However I could be wrong and bought the last one in stock that was not a GH for 19.99 when it hit that.

[quote name='sendme']What is the missprint. Mine does not have it that I know of because I think I have the Greatest Hits one. However I could be wrong and bought the last one in stock that was not a GH for 19.99 when it hit that.[/quote]

The common misprint people talk about is on the back of the case in the game description, there's an "i" (it's an "i" right?) that's not in line with the rest of lettering. As to if you have a greatest hits version, well... that's pretty easy to tell. If the case has a bright green label that says "greatest hits", then yes you do.

I dunno if it was supposed to be sarcastic due to the rolly-eyes, but to answer that one guy's question I don't think ALL black label versions have the misprint, mine doesn't.

[quote name='sendme']What is the missprint. Mine does not have it that I know of because I think I have the Greatest Hits one. However I could be wrong and bought the last one in stock that was not a GH for 19.99 when it hit that.[/quote]

The common misprint is on the back of the case. In the game description there's an "i" that's not aligned with the other letters. As for if you have the greatest hits version, well that's easy... if the case has a big green label on it that says "greatest hits", then yes you do.

I dunno if it was supposed to be sarcasm(due to the rolling-eyes icon), but to answer that one guy's question I don't believe all black label versions have the misprint, mine doesn't.

[quote name='eastshore4']I dunno if it was supposed to be sarcasm(due to the rolling-eyes icon), but to answer that one guy's question I don't believe all black label versions have the misprint, mine doesn't.[/QUOTE]

Mine doesn't either. (My old one did, but that got loaned to a friend in high school and never came back. *sniff* I still miss that beat-up damn near unplayable copy...)

[quote name='eastshore4']I dunno if it was supposed to be sarcasm(due to the rolling-eyes icon), but to answer that one guy's question I don't believe all black label versions have the misprint, mine doesn't.[/QUOTE]
Yes, it was sarcasm, directed at simplee. My point was that none of the Greatest Hits versions would have the misprint, as (at the time) it was fixed for the next round of black label printings. Thus, only black labels might have the misprint, as opposed to both BLs and GHs; I never meant to imply that all BLs do have it.

hello all, I currently have a sealed copy of final fantasy VII PAL for sale.
check my collection. im after 250 GBP for it, but willing to bargain.

I only accept paypal.
and selling this is the reason I came to this site, because im finding it hard to find a a nice buyer.

Message me if you want a picture, or if interested,
Will dispatch anywhere, price is including shipping.

Thanks!

There's a misprint GH version to. If u open the case, the sephiroth pic thats supposed to be behind the disc on one side is on both sides.

bread's done
Back