Fahrenheit 451 CD Audiobook F/S

A7las

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Yeah, I have this unabridged Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury Audiobook on CD. Like most audiobooks, I listened to it once, enjoyed it, and now want to get rid of it. I originally paid $30 for it. My girlfriend is begging me to sell it because we're poor.

I'm looking for $18 shipped, but willing to to go lower.

I suppose I'll trade something for it too, but I'm sure the girlfriend would rather see some cash.

EDIT

Hah... I suppose I should have checked amazon.com before posting this. It's going for $19 there.... so I guess I'll lower the price to $13 shipped.

[quote name='A7las']Yeah, I have this unabridged Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury Audiobook on CD. Like most audiobooks, I listened to it once, enjoyed it, and now want to get rid of it. I originally paid $30 for it. My girlfriend is begging me to sell it because we're poor.

I'm looking for $18 shipped, but willing to to go lower.

I suppose I'll trade something for it too, but I'm sure the girlfriend would rather see some cash.

EDIT

Hah... I suppose I should have checked amazon.com before posting this. It's going for $19 there.... so I guess I'll lower the price to $13 shipped.[/QUOTE]

Oddly enough, I have a copy of "A Civil Action" on 4 tapes (retail $24) that I too would like to trade. If you have any interest on trading, let me know and we'll work something out.

[quote name='ZForce915']Oddly enough, I have a copy of "A Civil Action" on 4 tapes (retail $24) that I too would like to trade. If you have any interest on trading, let me know and we'll work something out.[/QUOTE]

Are they tapes or cd's? Because I'd be very interested if it was on CD.

bread's done
Back