Fahrenheit 9/11 is Having "Devastating" Impact on Military Morale

[quote name='Kevtones']That's depressing. What is more (no pun intended) depressing is the fact that most of the liberals still take what Moore says as some sort insight.[/quote]

Whats even more depressing is that people like you will pass judgement without seeing it, and base your opinion on a Fox News report.

Pitts...You think that 9/11 is so much worse than what he have been doing for years? We killed thousands of Indians for their land...Remember "The Bay Of Pigs"?...That was all us...You remember the improsing of every asian american because they could be a "possible spy"?...We have done sooo many horrible things and it sickens me to see all you "I love American no matter what!" people...We have done horrendous things in the past and karma (pun intended) has come to bite us in the ass...So what do we do? We kill hundreds if not thousands of other "Evil Doers" as they have come to be called...These people did nothing to us...So why do we feel the need to go in and police them and try to start a new government...Sure Sadam was a awful person...but so are many other leaders...I have a feeling next will be South Korea...and so on...until everyone in the world has a democratic government...WE ARE NOT THE POLICE OF THE WORLD...and we shouldnt be acting like it...

I support the troops, buy not Bush's war,
The troops were fooled but why feel ashamed and bad about it, Bush isn't ashamed of what he has done.

[quote name='Cracka']if i had just gotten back from Iraq i'd just go kick that fat basterd in the nutts[/quote]

Ah yes, because there hasn't been enough abuse and torture already.

Pittsburgh, I think that none of us disagree that Moore and Franken and the like are slanted and biased. Farenheit 9/11 has, however, provoked me to take a more active interest in politics. Not right wing or left wing politics, just politics in general.

I've listened to and read articles from both right and left wing news sources, and although my last comment on this post was hasty and narrow-minded (I was pissed off when I wrote it), after everything I've come across, I can't understand why anyone would deem George W. fit for presidency.

I really recommend you rent the movie when it comes out. When you rent it, the only profit is to the video store, so you're not supporting Michael Moore at all. And to the rest of you, I recommend listening to both O'Reilly and Franken then making up your own mind. Don't jump to conclusions based on Moore's movie.

[quote name='goldengraham']his name's Michael Moore... its like every 20th word in the article...[/quote]

i didnt read the article. i just read what the OP said.

bread's done
Back