CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Fallout 1 and 2 pack for $2.90
Planescape: Torment and SoulBringer pack for $2.90
Rage of Mages 1 and 2 pack for $2.90
Virtual Pool 1 and 2 pack for $2.90
Law and Order 2 for $5.90
Icewind Dale 2 for $5.90 (Also recommended)
Then you can select their $2 shipping.

I know the Fallouts and Planescape Torment are pretty old, but... Well... If you're interested at all in computer RPG games and you haven't played them, I highly suggest picking them up.

As it is I'm tempted to order one of those Fallout 1 and 2 packs so that I've got backups for my current copies, on the off chance they explode.

Also, they've got a few fairly good things in their bargain bin. Not their limited duration madness deal, but I'll link some of the ones I think are fairly decent for the price.

Black and White (Jewel case only) for $4.90
Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project for $4.90
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time for $9.90
American McGee's Alice (Jewel case only) for $4.44

I can't figure out how to get the $2 shipping. Is there a code?

EDIT: NM, got it. Thanks for the deal, I'm glad I skipped on these at Fry's. About $8 shipped for both.

Nope. Once you add whatever you want to the cart, scroll down a bit to find "Please select the shipping method for this order" under "Ready to checkout?". Then you can select $2 shipping for 2 or less items.

That's only if you've already got an account at Gogamer, though. If not, then make an account and sign in first, then add it to your cart and the shipping selection will be right there. Not sure where it is if you make a new account while ordering something.

Yep, saw that after I posted. Must've been typing between the post and the edit.

I guess I'll throw the other deals they're running on the first post as well, in case anyone else wants 'em.

[quote name='dental_regurgitation']These aren't used? I loved playing Fallout at my friend's hjouse, I just never bought it.[/quote]

Brand new sir, in really cool Jacob's Ladder-style jewel cases too.

In honor of the late, great Jerry Orbach, I had to get Law & Order. I also got Fallout 1 & 2. $10.79 shipped, not bad. I got the GoGamer email this morning as I was leaving the house, but I knew someone would have posted it on here, already.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Fallout is the greatest rpg in PC history.[/quote]

I totally agree.

Looks like GoGamer is having an Interplay End of Existence Sale.

Amazing how the industry can change from one year to another (e.g. EA).

fallout is OK, but planescape torment is my favorite of the two.

planescape torment is very text heavy, but if you dont mind reading a lot of text on screen, then it is a must buy.

actaully, hell, i may have to get a backup copy of pst. I remember i busted one of my baldurs gate discs and couldnt play it and I broke down and got another off of ebay. At 3 bucks, this will be much cheaper.

GET PLANESCAPE TORMENT!

Possibly the greatest (of any system/console) RPG game EVAR!!11!

The Admiral has spoken.

(PS. Fallout is one of the top five in PC history, but there is no question that Torment is number 1!)

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='dental_regurgitation']These aren't used? I loved playing Fallout at my friend's hjouse, I just never bought it.[/quote]

Brand new sir, in really cool Jacob's Ladder-style jewel cases too.[/quote]

If it's anything like the package mine came in at Target, that's not the jewel case. Just the cardboard box.

That said, this is a very good deal if you don't own the games. I haven't even finished the first one yet, and it was still more than worth my $2.50.

Yeah, if you don't have Fallout 1&2, you NEED to get in on this deal. Even if only for gamer cred. And it doesn't hurt that the games are totally awesome.

Thanks OP. I missed out on Fallout 1&2 and Planescape: Torment back when they first came out. For this price, you can't refuse.

I picked up the PST 2-pack, and Rage of Mages I + II (seemed like an OK pair of games), though would've picked up Fallout 1 + 2 if I hadn't just bought them from SneakyPenguin last night.

Came in at just a little under $8, shipped.

Thanks for posting that. I was hoping the Prince of Persia thing applied to the console versions as well (or maybe they could be on sale at least), but they're still selling the console versions for near full price! $46.90 for the Gamecube version and $37.90 for PS2....

[quote name='javaman']Do they come with the manuals or are they .pdf'ed on the cds?[/quote]

Jewel case only games have no spot for the manual, so they end up being PDF or their equivalent on the CD's.

Great deal! The 2 Fallouts and Planescape are some of the best RPGs of all time. I picked up both sets. It's worth it to have spare copies of them. Plus I've never played Soulbringer. But even if it's total garbage it was still worth it.

Fallout 1 and 2 are definitely my favorite PC games of all time. Everyone should at least give these games a try, especially at only $2.90. I've heard Planescape was a great game also but I never got around to playing it so it looks like I'll be picking that up, and the Fallout pack just to have some backups.

I sort of wish that I didn't already have the Fallouts and the PS:T/Soulbringer pack, so I could buy them again. And Icewind Dale 2 also. That's a lot of great gaming at a truly cheapass price.

Soulbringer is far from garbage--I like it a lot. Check out the review at just-rpg.com.

Well, my copies of Fallout 1/2 and Planescape:Torment/Soulbringer finally arrived today only for me to discover that both of the Planescape discs were disc 2. Needless to say, it's quite useless without disc 1 so I'm going to have to contact gogamer on Monday regarding this. Which leads to the point of this post, has anyone had any previous experience with their customer service? I found quite a lot of dissatisfied customer reviews over on reseller-ratings.com but they were from 2002 so I'm wondering if their customer service has improved any since then.

[quote name='talon20299']Well, my copies of Fallout 1/2 and Planescape:Torment/Soulbringer finally arrived today only for me to discover that both of the Planescape discs were disc 2. Needless to say, it's quite useless without disc 1 so I'm going to have to contact gogamer on Monday regarding this. Which leads to the point of this post, has anyone had any previous experience with their customer service? I found quite a lot of dissatisfied customer reviews over on reseller-ratings.com but they were from 2002 so I'm wondering if their customer service has improved any since then.[/quote]

their service is horrible, I had an issue before about a year ago when they sent me the wrong game and they refused to reply to any of my multiple inquiries. So I ended up having to eat it since the game they sent me was inferior to the one I ordered (it was a complilation that was missing the one game I ordered the damn set for). I let it go and have not bought from them since. This deal convinced me to give them another chance and the package arrived today in a box with no padding so needless to say the cases are pretty banged up. They did throw in a gogamer note pad though. I guess this is supposed to make up for leaving out bubble wrap. I guess I'll go check my copies to see if they are the right discs...

i got law & order 2 and icewind dale 2. Both are in awesome shape and the right games, shipped fast too. I would have ordered pst and fallout if i didnt already own them

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GET ME PLANESCAPE AND SOULBRINGER!!! I lost my copies a while back and have been looking for it dirt cheap ever since, but alas, no credit card. Will someone help me out, will pay cash? PM me if your willing.

bread's done
Back