Fallout 3 $15.99 *Gamestop Problem*

Shuino

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Can anyone use a $10 dollar code on this game? Anytime I enter my code it always tells me my order value must be at least $10....?

Also, anytime I enter any code I just get a server error.....

Wouldn't the error be because the total needs to be higher than $10, if Fallout 3's price starts @ $15.99 - $10.00 credit = $5.99?

[quote name='Azuvidexus']Wouldn't the error be because the total needs to be higher than $10, if Fallout 3's price starts @ $15.99 - $10.00 credit = $5.99?[/QUOTE]

Umm no, no matter what's the price is I cannot use the code.

[quote name='wildnuts02']now this is CAGs problem....posted in the wrong place[/QUOTE]

Sorry, thought I was in the Video Game Advice thread that was my bad. No need to be a giant douche about it though....

[quote name='Shuino']Sorry, thought I was in the Video Game Advice thread that was my bad. No need to be a giant douche about it though....[/QUOTE]
You've been here long enough to know that when you post something in the wrong forum that you're going to catch a bunch of shit. More so when you post a question in the Deals forum.

[quote name='Brother Daz']You've been here long enough to know that when you post something in the wrong forum that you're going to catch a bunch of shit. More so when you post a question in the Deals forum.[/QUOTE]

Yes sadly this is true, that's what I get for being in a rage using GS site...

[quote name='Shuino']Sorry, thought I was in the Video Game Advice thread that was my bad. No need to be a giant douche about it though....[/QUOTE]

lol you consider that being a giant douche? that was pretty polite for an internet forum.

no, its not about being a douche its about being a freeloading selfish douche

K1KKP.jpg

But OP did mention that he couldn't get his $10 coupon to work no matter what the price is, so maybe his coupon is bad for some reason? I got mine to work on LBP GoTY.

Anyone have any issues with the 10AUTO code? When I tried it, it went to server error, each time. I just got fed up and paid the 15.99 for the game, instead.

[quote name='Licasguy']Anyone have any issues with the 10AUTO code? When I tried it, it went to server error, each time. I just got fed up and paid the 15.99 for the game, instead.[/QUOTE]

I called them and said they would credit my account $10 for the purchase so I'm sure you could do the same with the 10auto code as well.

bread's done
Back