Fallout 3 Addon Packs (PC)

Tooki

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for the lowest price I can find on the Fallout 3 DLC packs for PC. I would prefer the disc versions, but downloads would also be acceptable. I just think that $20 each is a bit steep since it puts the total cost of all the DLCs higher than the original game.

well they did sell a pack (I think it comes with Anchorage and Pitt) in stores, maybe you could find those on sale somewhere, but I'd doubt you could save much.

Wait until the GoTY Edition comes out, as it has an MSRP of $50, the separate packs are sure to drop somewhere. Right now though, they're 800 points each on the Marketplace and full MSRP for the retail packs ($20 for Operation: Anchorage/The Pitt, $20 for Broken Steel/ Point Lookout, $10 for Mothership Zeta) pretty much everywhere else, that I know of.

Good call on waiting for the GOTY edition. I didn't realize it was already slated for release. I just wish the DLC was available through Steam. I bought the game through Steam and I hate the idea of having a million different accounts for buying downloadable games.

bread's done
Back