Fallout 3 Collector's Edition NEW 39.99 at GS

It's been that price for a couple of months now and a lot of Gamestops are out. Not a bad price if you want it. Amazon is still hella expensive.

[quote name='Nico0020']I actually saw this today. The extras are a lunchbox and bobble head, thats it right?[/QUOTE]

I think there is an artbook and a soundtrack or something too.

might pick this up, finished everything and all the DLC and sold off my original copy, but wouldn't mind having one for my collection...

Unless you REALLY want the Collector's stuff, I recommend getting GOtY. I bought the Collector's Edition while working at CircuitCity last year for $30 during the liquidation sale which was perfect since the game was still $60 last Feb. The DVD is kinda cool, it's a making of bit that discuses VATS, the atmosphere/environment, and everything. I think it runs maybe a half hour? I can't remember.

I got this and do not regret it. If you can find it at gamestop id say get it. If you want GOTY then try to snipe one on ebay for under 40 bucks. I can be done with patience. Anyone want to sell me the DLC disc for the xbox 360? ;) But seriously...

bread's done
Back