Fallout 3 Collector's Edition (PC) $50 Shipped at Amazon

[quote name='arcadecup'][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Figured this would be worth mentioning if it hasn’t already.[/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']in for 2. :)[/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][/FONT][/QUOTE]

WTF are you trying to do?

Anyways, thanks. But I'm holding out for $30.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']WTF are you trying to do?

Anyways, thanks. But I'm holding out for $30.[/quote]

lol thanks for catching that.. i have no idea why it posted like that.. corrected.

great post and great game!! thanks for the post... i might just bite!
CAGsmily!.gif

What's with all of the new threads lately that are not adding links?

Either way,

My friend's been wanting this so I'll point him in the right direction.

I would have bit on the 360 version, but I guess I'll stick with the reg edition for now. Good deal though, I would use that lunchbox every day, if only to transport a bottle of water XD

[quote name='iggypop123']they need to have the standard edition for 30. then i would buy it, and for the consoles[/quote]

It'll come eventually, but with such popularity for the game, it'll be a while.

[quote name='iggypop123']they need to have the standard edition for 30. then i would buy it, and for the consoles[/QUOTE]

It's on sale for $40 at Target right now, which I think is the best you'll find for a long time. Like Link 927 said, I doubt it's going to go much lower anytime soon.

I wouldn't mind having the CE version, but I'd rather pick it up for the 360. If Amazon drops that version down to $50, I might bite.

[quote name='GTZ_NSR']This is tempting but I mainly just want it for the bobble head since I've already got the game. Hmmmm.....[/quote]

Looks like you can split up the items and sell on ebay for a decent flip. You could probably get close to breaking even.

Any hardware recommendations to run this on? I just barely meet the system requirements as is and I've been looking to upgrade. This might be the game to do it for.

[quote name='iggypop123']they need to have the standard edition for 30. then i would buy it, and for the consoles[/quote]

You would buy the PC edition AND for the consoles when it hits $30? Or maybe you mean when it hits $30 on consoles. Because it was already $30 for PC during a BF sale from Amazon.

But in any case, posting in the PC special edition thread mentioning a buy price for the regular console version. . .things that make you go why? ;)

How come when i posted about the console versions of the collectors edition being 60 no one payed attention? But the pc version gets all the rave?

[quote name='Smallville123']How come when i posted about the console versions of the collectors edition being 60 no one payed attention? But the pc version gets all the rave?[/quote]

Maybe because the 360 collectors edition is sold out from Amazon and it's now $77 from private dealers.

question, if i buy the boxed pc version of fallout 3 will i be able to activate it on steam?

i was going to buy it on steam for the convenience of being able to dl the game from their servers anytime and anywhere and not worrying about losing the disc but now that this CE is $50 it makes my decision harder

[quote name='rpnguyen']question, if i buy the boxed pc version of fallout 3 will i be able to activate it on steam?[/quote]

No. Only Valve games and a select few third-party games can be activated through Steam if purchased at retail. The complete list of products that can be activated over Steam.

If you want to snag the PC version from Steam, now'd be a good time to do it. It's $39.99 until January 2, when the mega holiday sale ends.

ty for the link, i was trying to find something like that for a while, now to decide if a lunchbox, a bobblehead, a making of dvd, and an art book are worth the extra $10

bread's done
Back