Fallout 3 DLC (Anchorage/Pitt) XBOX 360 disc - Free! swap list

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRAUD_WHATS_THAT

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
So I was feeling kinda nice, probably too nice considering the work ahead. But I'm willing to first ship the DLC disc (my own copy) to some CAGS, who hopefully will be honest and forward the game to the next person on the list and so on and so on... That way your only responsibility would be the shipping which is typcially about $1.56 for the 3oz package, may vary if you change the bubble mailer. But if you use the paypal shipping link, you don't have to even go to USPS. Just seal it up with your label & ship it off to the next person, after you converse via PM's. Just give your shipping address and wa la... You should have the disc in about 2-3 days. All I ask is that you are courteous to your fellow CAGs in promptly getting the disc to the next person. Please do not jip the next person on shipping. The cheapest your total should be for shipping via 1st class would be $1.56 so make sure you put postage of at least that on the darn package, cheapskates.

The download from the disc takes less than 5 mins. You have the option to download both DLC packs or just one if that's all you need. Around 862mbs total for both. So make sure you have room on you HD before getting the disc as well.

Sorry but this is only for our fellow US based peeps. Sorry Canada.

Also quickly, I will be updating the trade list every 1-2 days, unless real life gets in the way. So if you not added right away, have no fear, I will try me best to get it correct.

Also to keep this somewhat legit, I would prefer that you have been on CAG for 1 year or have at least 1+ positive feedback for trading.

So let the games begin. List so far from other thread.

1. Greyman7 (I will ship to him first)
2. James1221 (Greyman7 ships to him & so on..)
3. SUMOG
4. my2k2zx2
5. Kali Bear Man
6. KiLL3r
7. chanster
8. sbarbermisier
9. Ichigo1993

I'll be shipping by Friday since we've added a few more. I'll let the last person hold until the disc for extra week or so just to make sure no one else wants in. These 9 people will probably take at least 2 months or so depending how quick each per gets the disc back in the mail. Greyman7 pm'd for address.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='my2k2zx2']I'd like to get in on this.

Have done a OXM disc swap like this in the past.[/QUOTE]

That's where I got the idea and the Hour of Victory list ahwile ago. Share the love. Added.

I would love to participate on this but wouldn't it be more prudent to set some trading requirements? Like a minimum of trades or some sort of security to avoid theft of the disk?

Will add new people. As far as the feedback, most here either have tenure or some iTrader feedback, so I'll go with that for now, at least 1year mbr or at least 1+ feedback.

[quote name='kamui34']I would love to participate on this but wouldn't it be more prudent to set some trading requirements? Like a minimum of trades or some sort of security to avoid theft of the disk?[/QUOTE]

Let me know if you still want in. I will update the list, if still want in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back