Fallout 3 for PS3 and question...

daladezman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
What are some good deals on Fallout 3 for ps3? And also is this version still significantly worse than the 360 version? I heard there were various bugs and crashes, but has this been fixed by updates?

Thanks.

i did, dumbass, i was asking for a deal, i'm not worried about the general discussion of the game.. plus that thread says nothing about any updates fixing the technical problems or anything, just that they are present.. don't waste your time if your not gonna help..

but thanks anyway for the link

I don't know about any deals, except maybe used on ebay or trading for it here. I think it performs about the same as the xbox, except there is no DLC and no plans for it on the PS3, which is very disappointing.

yeah just found out about the DLC.. its no big deal because i wouldn't get around to buying it anyway.. it seems like a pretty time consuming game regardless so im not too mad.

I've got a copy that is new, but unsealed. I've been meaning to play it but haven't yet. PM me if you're interested.

[quote name='daladezman']i did, dumbass, i was asking for a deal, i'm not worried about the general discussion of the game.. plus that thread says nothing about any updates fixing the technical problems or anything, just that they are present.. don't waste your time if your not gonna help..

but thanks anyway for the link[/quote]

Theres no qlitches that i experienced, it played perfectly fine.
The only diffrence that I hear about it, is that the colors look slighty better on the 360 version.

As far as deals I picked my copy at my local blockbuster for $45.

bread's done
Back