Fallout 3 Game of The Year $9.99 +shipping @gohastings

Scorpion

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Fallout 3 Game of The Year $9.99 is on sale at gohastings.com
9.99 seems like a good price for it with all the maps it has. shipping is only 2.99 so your total would be $13 which is still good. There is also a 30% off on all used games using the code MERRY but that is in the website

Here is the link for fallout 3 GOTY
http://www.gohastings.com/product/GAME/Fallout-3-Game-of-the-Year-Edition/sku/278345600.uts

Xbox 360 NEW OOS
Still available for PS3

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Finally relented and just bought this game after never pulling the trigger on comparable deals.

You should probably mention where the deal is at in the title by the way.

Great price, but why not put the actual price in the title?

I use the same money for shipping as I do anything else, I don't keep special shipping money set aside and I assume most don't. The price is $13.

Thanks, I was going to order a copy but all I have is PayPal.

Man this bites. :(

Good one for anyone with a goHastings gift card or a credit card though OP.

Great deal. I own the vanilla version on 360. This is good to get on PS3 and play the dlc at least. Also ordered the Captain America Bluray (used) for $10 after using the MERRY 30% off coupon (good today only). Came out to $24.xx shipped, but each item was $10 before shipping ($4.xx) so thats acceptable to me.

[quote name='Video-Gamer']Are new games from Go Hastings are really new or they are re-sealed with that food plastic sealer?[/QUOTE]

The PS3 comes with that cheap plastic wrap = no y-folds

The Xbox 360 should be y-folded

The PS3 DLC is very buggy on this GOTY the regular portion of the game i didnt think was to bad.
To clarify (PS3) the DLC had freezes, lost saves and pixel errors but only on the DLC parts of the game.

[quote name='p-spiddy']Fantastic deal. Thanks! BTW, you should probably add "+shipping @gohastings" to the title. Cheers^^[/QUOTE]

Thank you everyone for aiding me in this post.. It is my first thread and I am so glad you guys liked it.. I have no idea when the sale will end, but I will keep posting good deals I find. Thank you all and Merry Christmas!!!

Thanks, OP! I already have the regular edition, but after seeing how expensive the DLC is on the PSN store, I think I'm willing to risk the game-freezes to get all that DLC for around $10! Might look around and see if there's anything else to add to the cart...

[quote name='nddave']The PS3 comes with that cheap plastic wrap = no y-folds

The Xbox 360 should be y-folded

The PS3 DLC is very buggy on this GOTY the regular portion of the game i didnt think was to bad.
To clarify (PS3) the DLC had freezes, lost saves and pixel errors but only on the DLC parts of the game.[/QUOTE]

Is it only for this PS3 game or all their PS3 games come with the food plastic wrap?

I have New Vegas for PS3, but haven't played it yet. I would prefer to get fallout 3 on ps3, since I have New Vegas on PS3. Have most of the problems in the ps3 version been sorted out?

[quote name='Jacoblee23']I have New Vegas for PS3, but haven't played it yet. I would prefer to get fallout 3 on ps3, since I have New Vegas on PS3. Have most of the problems in the ps3 version been sorted out?[/QUOTE]

The experience varies from person to person. I spent well over 100 hours in the game with minimal problems, but I've read of plenty of people who had problems with excessive glitching and freezing.

[quote name='blindinglights']The experience varies from person to person. I spent well over 100 hours in the game with minimal problems, but I've read of plenty of people who had problems with excessive glitching and freezing.[/QUOTE]

I went ahead and got it. *Gulp.

[quote name='mars009']Is anyone else having problems checking out?[/QUOTE]

Checked out and bought the ps3 version with no problems at all on my iPad 2.

if i were to order this to be delivered to my college would it get lost in the mail? I am currently at home on winter break but the time it would take to get here would have me back at college...

Would it be not advised to order to college on a winter break?

Great fucking deal. I got Fallout 3 by trading Left 4 Dead. And i got all the DLC Legit (but didnt have to pay for any of them cause i got MS points as gifts) But still a must.

I will say this though, Mothership Zeta is dissapointing but not terrible. Anchorage is dissapointing, but the rest are freaking awesome.

[quote name='roymustang']So is this price for new or used, somebody said something about rewrapped PS3 version.[/QUOTE]

New for both PS3 and Xbox 360 at $10. Used price is higher, because this is a sale.

I picked up a copy for Ps3 for meself and one for the 360 for a friend. Ive played the Vanilla version and this is a great price for the complete edition.

Been waiting forever to get a good deal on this! Wow, what an amazing year for VG deals! In terms of game content/playtime I got both Borderlands GOTY and now this for $10? Wow, and that Bioshock 2 LE for $9.50 is just insane.

what do you mean y fold and cheap plastic wrap? like it comes in a paper cd case thing? if you mean it doesn't come in its original case then that kinda sucks. but idk if i'd wanna pass up this kind of deal

[quote name='Mr. Universe']what do you mean y fold and cheap plastic wrap? like it comes in a paper cd case thing? if you mean it doesn't come in its original case then that kinda sucks. but idk if i'd wanna pass up this kind of deal[/QUOTE]

Factory shrinkwrap should be neatly folded at the edges. Re-sealed games look like some random dude slapped some plastic wrap on it.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']^ Same here. Ah well, I was regretting it slightly at 13 bucks anyway, because I had no idea when I was going to get around to playing it.[/QUOTE]
Out of curiosity, what time did you place your order? I did mine at 11:30 pm pst and haven't gotten the cancellation email yet.

bread's done
Back