Fallout 3: GOTY (360); Monster Hunter Tri (Wii); 4GB Xbox 360; Monkey Ball 3DS

Achilles00

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. I have some items up for sale.

Fallout 3: GOTY edition for the Xbox 360. I played through it, but everything is in great shape. $18 shipped.

Monster Hunter Tri for the Wii. Came as part of the controller bundle so the case does not have a UPC on it. Manuals, disc are in excellent shape. $15 shipped.

I also have a set of the Fallout: New Vegas coasters that were a promotional item given for pre-ordering the same. The set is new and still sealed in shrink-wrap.

Because it was included in another deal, I have a 4GB Xbox 360 console, still new in the box and never opened. I'll sell it for $180 shipped. There might be better deals out there with gift cards, etc., but this is a decent discount off of the retail price.

Finally, I have a sealed copy of Super Monkey Ball for the 3DS. Picked it up a few days ago from Amazon but had a change of heart--simply too many games to play. $14 shipped.

Please PM me if you're interested. If you buy multiple items, I will consider a discount.

Thanks!

^ I suppose I should add that I want Dead Island and would consider a trade. Also looking for one of the Zelda gold controller bundles.

bread's done
Back