Fallout 3 GotY (360/PS3/PC disc) $9.99; Oblivion GotY $9.99 - Amazon (Newegg PM)

Sway

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Got my first 360 in February, been waiting since for this price on the GOTY. Patience and a LARGE backlog once again prevails.

[quote name='cjenvy']just an fyi oblivion has been that price and was not a price match[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, I'll correct that in the OP.

[quote name='joebootoo']Got my first 360 in February, been waiting since for this price on the GOTY. Patience and a LARGE backlog once again prevails.[/QUOTE]

These games are AMAZING if you are just getting into gaming again.

$10 for 100+ hours of gameplay is just unbeatable

[quote name='Sway']Thanks for the info, I'll correct that in the OP.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome gotta prove my worth around here with the tag on my name

If Newegg has them for the same price I will probably go with them.

No tax and free shipping vs Amazon.

Mine arrived at 11 this morning via the amazon local grocery delivery truck. Best turnaround time I've experienced yet with Prime shipping.

Just to help out other compulsive shoppers like me. The Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition: Prima Official Game Guide (Paperback) is $9.99 by third party seller with FSSS/prime: amazon link

I'd have liked to own the hardcover version, but for $10, paperback will suffice.

[quote name='Josh1billion']Good deal. I would buy one for PS3 if I hadn't heard such bad things about its performance on it (freezing issues and such).[/QUOTE]

That's why I'm getting the Xbox 360 version and dumping the PS3 version I have. SO BAD...:puke:

bread's done
Back