Fallout 3: GOTY $40 Target.com

Whoops, I couldn't find the old post! Sorry! And though it is only 360 at the moment, it looks like they ran out of stock on the PS3, so maybe they'll get more soon?

Ah, that sucks for me. I have $55 credit sitting on my GameStop account just for Fallout 3 GOTY. Hopefully a universal drop is coming soon; Or at least GameStop matching the sale for a little while.

What worked for me, and many others, was PMing at BB (or I guess Walmart would work too). I just took the game up to Customer Service and said Target had it listed for $40 on their website. The girl looked it up and bam! Deal.

I'm going to pass on it since it won't work w/prime and it's got Tax. I just picked up that ultra expensive Dragon's Age CE so...jeez...and I've beaten this game twice.

Anyways: any predictions for the price of this come holiday season?

Sweet deal! I was going to buy this the other day and it sold out. Ended up buying a copy on craigslist for $40 and am loving the game so far. I hated oblivion (I know, blasphemy) but love this one for some reason. I guess the environment and story is much more my style, and the interface is slightly better. Anyhow, yeah I'm addicted. Back the capitol wasteland...

You're not alone, friend. I recently picked up Oblivion, and I simply cannot get into it. It is boring as hell, in my opinion. I really wanted to like it, because I've already beat Fallout 3 a number of times and was really looking for something to tide me over until New Vegas. But alas, it simply is boring in my book.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']You're not alone, friend. I recently picked up Oblivion, and I simply cannot get into it. It is boring as hell, in my opinion. I really wanted to like it, because I've already beat Fallout 3 a number of times and was really looking for something to tide me over until New Vegas. But alas, it simply is boring in my book.[/QUOTE]

Two words: Demon Souls

It'll keep you engrossed until the next game you're looking forward to comes out.

I just happen to know someone with an import copy they've been trying to get rid of for $40 shipped(it's 60 new @ GS for the Atlus version) and their copy has the Soul Glitch exploit.:lol:

And yes, when I say I know someone I mean ME.:razz:

Does anyone know how the GOTY edition is running on the PS3? I remember reading somewhere it ran like shit when it got released, but wanted to know if anyone had a different experience.

[quote name='cupcakex1']Does anyone know how the GOTY edition is running on the PS3? I remember reading somewhere it ran like shit when it got released, but wanted to know if anyone had a different experience.[/QUOTE]

I have the PS3 Game of the Year Edition and have had absolutely no problems running it. They patched the PS3 version awhile back so everything runs as smooth as silk, even with all the add ons in GOTY.

In fact, I prefer this version as I have never played Fallout 3 before and liked the idea of having all the content on one Bluray disc for the PS3 rather than two discs for the Xbox 360 version.

[quote name='NutManIV']Ah, that sucks for me. I have $55 credit sitting on my GameStop account just for Fallout 3 GOTY. Hopefully a universal drop is coming soon; Or at least GameStop matching the sale for a little while.[/QUOTE]

Check the GS website often, it popped up used on there a couple days ago and you can get it for ~$34+tax using Edge+CAG16+Free Shipping for orders over $25.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']You're not alone, friend. I recently picked up Oblivion, and I simply cannot get into it. It is boring as hell, in my opinion. I really wanted to like it, because I've already beat Fallout 3 a number of times and was really looking for something to tide me over until New Vegas. But alas, it simply is boring in my book.[/QUOTE]
Very interesting to me. Cuz I loved Oblivion, played it for well over 100 hrs. And couldn't really get into Fallout the first time around. I do intend to give it a 2nd chance though, so that's why I already have the GotY dlc on my hdd, for whenever I can find the normal game on the cheap.

If you're a AAA member, you can get a 10% discount coupon for Target.com and knock the price down to $35.99 before tax and shipping. You'd just have to go through the AAA website to get the 10% discount coupon applied to your order.

There's also other coupons out there for 10% at Target.com, so some Google searching should find one.

Plus, you can get Bing cashback on the purchase as well.

bread's done
Back