Fallout 3: GOTY deals?

Aganar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I've been waiting to play Fallout 3 for about a year now (didn't have a 360 or a PC with necessary specs when it was coming out), and I was about to breakdown and buy the 360 version about a week ago when I saw that a GOTY version--with all 5 DLC included (or so the press says)--is supposed to come out soon. So now I'm eagerly anticipating that.

Are there any preorder goodies or other promotional deals coming out to hype the GOTY release?

It doesn't release until October 13th so I would check again for deals around the beginning of the month. I've been looking for deals too (My 360 copy was borrowed and my PC doesn't run it all that well) but I think it'd be best to wait a few weeks then check again.

Im interested in this as well.

I currently am keeping my eyes out for Amazon to offer the "$10 credit towards next VG purchase", as when paired with their normal roughly 5% reduction, the ECA 10% discount and tax exemption, it can make for a decent deal.

My only warning with this route is that unless you are extremely patient you may want to forego the FSSS or at least pay close attention to the ship-date during checkout. There is usally a big difference between the FSSS ship date and the ship dates for the other forms of shipping.

I don't think they're going to be offering that $10 credit for this game. Mostly because of the fact that it's releasing in three days and there is nothing now.

Was $56.99 for the longest time and just in the past day or two they raised it to $57.99 for some reason. And the only deal I got on it was my 10% off from my ECA code, and then I chose release-day delivery. So came to a total of like $57.xx which isn't a great deal at all, but I definitely want to get it. I have it on PC along with all the DLC and it's great so I definitely want to get it on Xbox.

As for FSSS, you can't really pay attention to the delivery date at checkout because 99.9% of the time they give you a ship date, not a delivery date. And it's usually 4-5 days in the future, and then like 10 more days until the delivery. However, those are usually just estimates and I don't go by them. For instance, I just ordered something on like the 5th or 6th I think it was, and it had a shipping estimate of like the 9th (I think) and it ended up shipping on the 7th. It also had a release date of the 19th through the 23rd but after it shipped it said the 10th (today), so free shipping ISNT as bad as their estimates make it out to be.

This only pertains to the XBox360 version of Fallout 3: Game of the Year but..

At amazon.com you can pre-order Fallout 3: Game of the Year and get it for $45 :cool:

Someone made a post about this in the "Video Game Deals" forum and I originally posted the link but since I'm a "new"(b) user I'm not allowed to post links :cry:

bread's done
Back