Fallout 3 Goty edition- $39.99

bigsexydh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
148 (100%)
To those looking for fallout 3, target.com has the goty edition for $39 online only for 360/ps3 with all the downloadable content on disc 2, $100 value, also you can buy it through amazon with target as the seller to use any discounts or gift cards, i didn't see this deal listed anywhere on the site, just a heads up

even if it may be a $100 value, it retails for 59.99. so technically its a 59.99 value. so plz dont make it look like were saving 70 bucks.

i was saying it's that value if you bought the $19 standard version and wanted the dlc, which is why i mentioned the value along with the dlc

[quote name='TJFreeman']yes but the shipping and tax suck! comes out to like $45 or something .... booooo![/QUOTE]

Exactly. The shipping and tax just killed this deal for me. I'm waiting for an official price drop of $29.99 (just like the Oblivion GOTY), before I even consider getting this :roll:.

[quote name='TJFreeman']yes but the shipping and tax suck! comes out to like $45 or something .... booooo![/QUOTE]

Idd, pretty much why this deals is kinda dead to me

I managed to get it for $39.99 off some slick price matching at the Great Wall when the deal was hot. Still a somewhat solid deal, but this is going to be dropping here soon next year.

bread's done
Back