Fallout 3 GOTY edition PC $30 Amazon matching Bestbuy

[quote name='Brother Daz']Looks like they've PMed the $39.99 for the PS3 also[/QUOTE]

I'll go for Fallout GOTY PS3 if it becomes $30.

Since I'd be buying this just to get the DLC, I'm gonna hold out for a lower price, perhaps $25. I haven't even beaten FO3 and I bought it the day it came out in 2008. If I'd waited a year...

Do you have to create a GFWL account to play this? And does this also come with the disc-check based Securom?

Knowing that they released the GOTY edition of FO3 on steam I am gonna probably pass on this an wait for a weekend deal from Valve (you know it's gonna happen)

[quote name='Actionhank']Do you have to create a GFWL account to play this? And does this also come with the disc-check based Securom?

Knowing that they released the GOTY edition of FO3 on steam I am gonna probably pass on this an wait for a weekend deal from Valve (you know it's gonna happen)[/QUOTE]

If you're thinking about Steam, you do not need a GFWL account.

If you are thinking of retail, then you DON'T have to register a GFWL account unless you want the gamerscore achievements and autopatching. Yes, the retail version does disk checks.

[quote name='DirkBelig']Since I'd be buying this just to get the DLC, I'm gonna hold out for a lower price, perhaps $25. I haven't even beaten FO3 and I bought it the day it came out in 2008. If I'd waited a year...[/QUOTE]

I keep hoping to see the DLC bundles they put out go on clearance. I would've thought they would've been trying to get rid of them prior to the GotY version coming out. As it is, you can currently buy the PC GotY version for $30 or you can buy the 3 DLC bundles for a total of $60...

[quote name='Cantatus']I keep hoping to see the DLC bundles they put out go on clearance. I would've thought they would've been trying to get rid of them prior to the GotY version coming out. As it is, you can currently buy the PC GotY version for $30 or you can buy the 3 DLC bundles for a total of $60...[/QUOTE]

See this is the bind I'm in. I own Fallout 3 for PC sealed. If all the packs go on sale for 50% off that will be, guess what, $30 like the current GOTY edition. I could wait this out for $20 cause in a month Mass effect will take over my life so I'm not sure I'd get to it with my current backlog so crazy!

bread's done
Back