Fallout 3 New Vegas Collectors Edition: $50 @ GS

GrilledWitOnions

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So I was in GS looking for the GoW3 SE (no luck of course), and saw fallout 3 New Vegas collectors edition (360) for $50. I haven't been keeping up on this game much, but I'm curious if its been cheaper or if people think it will drop more, or the rarity of the game in general. I have fallout 3 collectors edaition for ps3. Amazon has new vegas ce for about $70. Is this a good deal? Thanks in advance!

Its got some nice swag for the CE, but I cant decide whether or not to wait for all the dlc like on 3 complete..

Still not too sure on this one, if I should pass or not. Mostly worried about availability, although it looks like it's pretty available at amazon - in fact, I threw 999 of the 360 edition into my cart and it didn't complain. Looks like the PS3 one might be harder to find. However, I think this might be worth $50. I jumped on the Fallout 3 CE at $50 last year - I know it was $30 at a lot of places shortly after I bought it too, but I couldn't find it for that price.

I guess it can wait though, unless I find a PS3 one, which looks harder to find.

bread's done
Back