Fallout 3 (Non-GOTY) Xbox 360 USED - $8.00 @ Walmart (YMMV?)

Thekrakrabbit

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Don't know if this has been posted already, but I was at a local Walmart and saw a bargain shelf of games in the electronics/games section. Fallout 3 was eight bucks on the shelf, along with some other weaker titles that were anywhere from 14-19.

It should ring up as $8 so long as it has a little sticker on it that says "Pre-Owned". Not an amazing deal, but I would have bought it in a heartbeat if I didn't already have it.

P.S. I rarely post deals here, don't go crazy on me if I missed something. :roll: :bouncy:

I was in my WM the other day and noticed a bunch of used games on the rack for the same price. I cant recall if I seen F3 or not though. I thought it was strange to see used games for sale, but there were quite a few. (xbox 360,PS3,Wii)

[quote name='mannysgoldglove']Walmart sells used games now? Or was this a return? If its a return its very YMMV[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure, I think its just a used game, not a return. The package is resealed nice and loose (so you know its a ghetto wrapping job), but I am quite certain WalMart sells used games now.

Not sure where they get them from though, because I don't think they have a trade-in program.

bread's done
Back