Fallout 3 PC Survival Edition $59.99 (Includes Pip-boy) at Amazon

FYI for people thinking of buying this. The pip boy is a plastic digital clock that can clamp over your wrist if they are thin/small enough and it has a stand you can place it on. Unfortunately this thing eats batteries really quick to the point it isn't even worth it to put any in it. It would of been cooler if it had a radio and longer battery life.

I always wanted to pick one of these up for the simple fact that I don't have a clock in my room (use my phone / computer) But I heard the pip boy is crappy :(

I would love to have the pipboy but the horrible reviews keep me from buying it. Hopefully the price will drop more in the future.

Forget this. You won't have any of the expansions and will be forced to buy them through Microsoft's GFWL service which is utter shit. I purchased my PC version retail and I bought the Collector's edition with the lunchbox and the CE guide. I don't regret either but if you're jumping on it this late in the game do yourself a favor and buy a GOTY edition that includes the expansions.

[quote name='ChernobylCow']Forget this. You won't have any of the expansions and will be forced to buy them through Microsoft's GFWL service which is utter shit. I purchased my PC version retail and I bought the Collector's edition with the lunchbox and the CE guide. I don't regret either but if you're jumping on it this late in the game do yourself a favor and buy a GOTY edition that includes the expansions.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the tip! Much appreciated.

[quote name='therpson']thanks for the tip! Much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

If you're on the fence and would like for me to explain the situation more please feel free to PM me.

i bought this for 130$ or whatever it was when it was released. im such a Fallout whore its retarded.

listen to ChernobylCow. if youre not a super fan just get the GOTY. if you like the bonuses of the CE get that. this set isnt worth it, sadly.

i think it would've been awesome if they put the soundtrack or GNR on the pipboy, that may have made me purchase it just for those songs to be blasting out of a pipboy in my room. haha

Damnit, Im debating on it and selling off the game on ebay or something.

I want a pipboy just to put on the shelf with my other game stuff but I already bought the pc CE when it originally came out and then bought the GOTY on ps3 when it came out.

So the lunchbox, stuff inside and game dont hold any value for me but I do want the pipboy.

bread's done
Back