Fallout 3 (PC)

Esoteria

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Gentlemen. I humbly request your assistance in finding Fallout 3 for PC below retail ($50). Any reduction would be good.

Suggestions that I spend full retail for the game because it is that awesome will be considered.

Yeah, I saw that just a while ago. Assuming this is the best deal going, which ships faster?

On the other hand, I might pay the extra $7 and get it from Steam to get it faster and have the whole downloadability thing.

Any suggestions? Other deals?

Only thing I'm worried about is that Steam will sell it for $30 like... THIS WEEKEND or something and I'll feel like an idiot. I got Bioshock on Steam for $30 when it went on sale the first time. It was a few months later that it was $5 or something ridiculous, but I didn't feel so bad about that.

Maybe the question I should ask, then, is what sort of shooter/RPG should I get while waiting for Fallout's price to... fall out...?

I have Oblivion. It was great. I hear Mass Effect is awesome but I really hated the style I saw in the screenshots. Maybe someone else had the same prejudice and found out they liked it after all. What about the Witcher or whatever?

I have a sealed copy I bought from Amazon during Christmas madness that I simply do not have time to get to play it. PM if you're interested and we can talk.

Thank you, Admiral Moo, but I'll pass on that particular offer. I don't think I'd be able to give you a worthy price for it after shipping and whatnot.

I got it for $30 at my local Circuit City (40% off). It was the last copy. o_O
Thanks to the guy in the other thread who mentioned this. I burned the entire evening last night playing this game. I haven't done that in a good while....

bread's done
Back