Fallout 3 Strategy Guide $9.99 at Fred Meyer B&M

XymerFF

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that Fred Meyer has the Fallout 3 strategy guide for $9.99 (reg. 24.99) with no purchase required. This is better than the CC deal, because you don't need a coupon. Quantities seem to be limited, as my FM only had like 5-6 guides available. This was at the store in Lacey, WA. :)

i usually don't buy strategy guides, but for MASSIVE games like fallout 3 and the like, it might not be a bad idea. thanks for the heads up!

When does the sale end?

Apparently there exists a hard cover version. Wonder it they stock it and how much it goes for?

I think the sale ends on Sunday. I didn't see any hard cover guides though. BTW the guide is MASSIVE, weighing in at 464 pages.

I know I will probably sound like an idiot...but what is Fred Meyer? I've never heard of this store...at least I dont think I have..

Hey no worries, Fred Meyer is a retail store that is in the northwest US. It is like Wal-Mart or Target, but usually not as cheap.

[quote name='XymerFF']Hey everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that Fred Meyer has the Fallout 3 strategy guide for $9.99 (reg. 24.99) with no purchase required. This is better than the CC deal, because you don't need a coupon. Quantities seem to be limited, as my FM only had like 5-6 guides available. This was at the store in Lacey, WA. :)[/quote]

sorry if this is obvious, but what is the CC deal??

In the free mini guide there is a coupon for $5 off the full strategy guide which is on sale for 14.99 making it 9.99.

bread's done
Back