Fallout 3 TEASER TRAILER IS UP! - Coming Fall 2008!!

Roufuss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
http://fallout.bethsoft.com/download.html

Use the Voodoo Extreme link -

From that link -

) Yes, that's in-engine (in-engine means it's done with game assets in our rendering engine, but isn't done real-time. If it was done in real-time, that'd be gameplay footage. This isn't something, for example, that was sent to some house [e.g. Blue Studios] so they could build assets and render it out, and create something for us to release [e.g. Dawn of War 40K intro cinematic]).
2) Yes, that's The Ink Spots singing "I Don't Want to Set the World On Fire"
3) Yes, that's Ron Perlman [voiceover man extraordinaire of Fallout 1 and 2].

fuck, they had me at the end of the trailer, when it said FALL... then flashed in 2008. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, such a long wait!

[quote name='InuFaye']its crawling for me, hardly moving.[/QUOTE]

The first link is the direct link to the mirrors for the teaser... the Voodoo Extreme link is an embedded player that loaded within seconds for me.

I've watched it twice now =O

No way my PC can play that game. Oh well, I still need to finish Fallout 1 and 2, anyways.

On another note, if you like The Ink Spots check out The Mills Brothers.

consider my jaw dropped.

Hope it comes to consoles, i'll probably not play it for another 5 years if it doesn't.

Bethesda seems to have the fallout mood established so far. Now let's see some gameplay/read some details. Sad that it won't be turn based..

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Bethesda Softwroks = Win
Ron Perliman = Win
Already Good Series = Win

how can it go wrong?

oh wait... no pastries![/quote]

Eh, I think Bethesda didn't do a good job with Oblivion. They attempted to make it for too broad of an audience and it really killed the way the game felt and played compared to older Elder Scrolls. While I still have respect and such for them, I hope they don't try and change Fallout 3 enough to the point where it could very well disappoint a lot of fans that are into the series. Time will tell I guess but here's to hoping!

Teaser was somewhat interesting though. Didn't get me really excited with how little they showed since it was essentially just showing off the graphics engine. More so once I saw 'Fall 2008' pop up at the end, lol. Ron's voice fits well with the series and it's good to see him back though. At least it gives me time to upgrade my computer and such before it comes out if I feel the need to.

Looks good, but I'll be more excited once we get a better idea of how the game plays. Assuming SCII comes out next year, I'm really gonna have to get a new computer by next year.

i think i will wait a few years to get a price drop, because by then i will actually own a computer, and it will be able to run the amazing games.

[quote name='Draekon']Eh, I think Bethesda didn't do a good job with Oblivion. They attempted to make it for too broad of an audience and it really killed the way the game felt and played compared to older Elder Scrolls. While I still have respect and such for them, I hope they don't try and change Fallout 3 enough to the point where it could very well disappoint a lot of fans that are into the series. Time will tell I guess but here's to hoping!

Teaser was somewhat interesting though. Didn't get me really excited with how little they showed since it was essentially just showing off the graphics engine. More so once I saw 'Fall 2008' pop up at the end, lol. Ron's voice fits well with the series and it's good to see him back though. At least it gives me time to upgrade my computer and such before it comes out if I feel the need to.[/QUOTE]

if you think that so, shiviring isles cleared up alot of those problems.

[quote name='jer7583']Sad that it won't be turn based..[/QUOTE]

It won't? Great. That's my only gripe with Fallout 1 and 2. The battle system is just a bore.

Cmon people, it's Bethesda we're talking about, even though they haven't announced it yet, it won't JUST be for the PC ;)

Bethesda is not a one system exclusive company, they are on record as saying they like to port as much as possible to let everyone play their games.

360 / PS3 ports will come.

The new game informer will have a cover story on Fallout 3, and it has been confirmed for a PS3/360 release.

fuck. yes.

bread's done
Back