Fallout 3 Trophy Question/Help???

BennyWii

CAGiversary!
Will lying to Moira Brown about completing any of the quests for the the Wasteland survival guide cause the trophy to not pop up? I lied about doing the minefields quest. I need to know because i am quite far from when it happened and I need to know wether I should start over or not.
Thanks for your help!!!

No. Shouldn't have any effect. Only effects lying has is after the mission is over with the random encounters and 3 Dogg's review of the book.

"I need to know because i am quite far from when it happened and I need to know wether I should start over or not."

Start a game over because you may have missed a trophy/cheesemint?

No. You should never do that.

I lied to her and got the achievement for completing the guide book, then went back and actually finished all her quests, you get some perks and cool items.

For sake of not creating another fallout thread I have a question.

I am going to play through the game again and Im missing the trophies for being neutral and being evil at certain levels. Is there a way to get both on one playthrough easily? Ive played the game on my pc originally and again on my ps3 when I got the goty edition, I just dont want to play it 2 more times just to get those trophies.

Easiest way to get the karma ones it to save before level, easiest if your evil, then just give water to the bums until you get neutral/good and then level.

I thought it was quite easy if you were good. Just go to dukov's place and steal so much stuff, eventually it will change your karma

For being evil I usually use the Power Fist and go in 3rd person and use VATS so everytime I get into a fight while I wear my Enclave Armor it looks like a Megazord fight from Power Rangers.

[quote name='Ibramgaunt249']Easiest way to get the karma ones it to save before level, easiest if your evil, then just give water to the bums until you get neutral/good and then level.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a good idea.

Are there any bums besides the ones outside megaton? Because I want to nuke that place on my evil play through once Ive done all I can do in there. But yes hording my water to give to them is a good idea.

So what just before I level to say 20 I save the game, and go water a bum till Im neutral, do something to level, load the old save and level as evil and continue on?

[quote name='gargus']Sounds like a good idea.

Are there any bums besides the ones outside megaton? Because I want to nuke that place on my evil play through once Ive done all I can do in there. But yes hording my water to give to them is a good idea.

So what just before I level to say 20 I save the game, and go water a bum till Im neutral, do something to level, load the old save and level as evil and continue on?[/QUOTE]

Theres another bum right outside the ramp to the town that's inside the giant ship. Sorry I forget the name it's been awhile since I played.

[quote name='Puffa469']Theres another bum right outside the ramp to the town that's inside the giant ship. Sorry I forget the name it's been awhile since I played.[/QUOTE]

Rivet City?

bread's done
Back