Fallout 3 trophy Question??????

BennyWii

CAGiversary!
Will lying to Moira Brown about completing any of the quests for the the Wasteland survival guide cause the trophy to not pop up? I lied about doing the minefields quest. I need to know because i am quite far from when it happened and I need to know wether I should start over or not.
Thanks for your help!!!

did you check the ps3trophies website for the walkthrough on the trophy. I would link it but work prevents me from going to gaming websites... like this site... hehe, found a way around it.

The mission where she gives you the transmitter to put in the mire lurk nest you have to actually do.

Other than that i think you can lie about most everything except for the mission where you have to retrieve things from certain places like rivet city and Arlington library.

Lying will also give you bad karma but the armored suit she gives you is worth it.

Thanks a lot!!! I was really worried about this. This is my third time jumping into fallout 3 and this time I want to make sure I Platinum it.

You should really be following a trophy guide since you already beat the game... Fallout 3 is time consuming enough as it is.

I haven't beat it yet, each time I get into it a new game comes out and i play that. But this time is different and I AM using a guide I just wasn't sure.

Yea if you want a quick trophy/achievement just lie to her they count and you get some evil perk I can't remember. Just make sure you grab the bobble heads in vault 101 and the fort place at the end of the game those are the only missable achievement items in the game.

I think I told her she was dumb for writing the book or something and still got the trophy only had to do 1 or 2 of the quests.

Wasteland Survival Guide: If you blow up Megaton then you can’t get this if you haven’t already finished it. So either don’t blow up Megaton or finish this quest first.

That's from ps3trophies.org. Also, I haven't gone back to this game in almost a year because I missed a bobblehead in Raven Rock. Otherwise, I almost have the platinum. So don't forget that bobblehead.

Yeah I got the Vault bobblehead and I haven't made it to Raven Rock but i'll be sure to pick that bobblehead up as soon as possible. Thanks for all the help!

[quote name='madbst']Wasteland Survival Guide: If you blow up Megaton then you can’t get this if you haven’t already finished it. So either don’t blow up Megaton or finish this quest first.

That's from ps3trophies.org. Also, I haven't gone back to this game in almost a year because I missed a bobblehead in Raven Rock. Otherwise, I almost have the platinum. So don't forget that bobblehead.[/QUOTE]

Same problem. Might go through a quick run to get bobble heads before Vega comes out

bread's done
Back