Fallout 3 Vault 101 Hoodie Back In Stock @ Bethesda Store

swatman27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
These hoodies have been OOS for a while, but they restocked them a little bit ago and I think this deserves it's own thread. It has been pretty tough to pick one up since they're never in stock. Its a little pricy, but it is official Bethesda merchandise.

Heres the link

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP!

Unfortunately I just picked up an N7 hoodie last week so I am tapped out on gaming hoodies for a while...but a good deal for those who have been waiting for this to come back in stock.

Thanks OP!

Unfortunately I just picked up an N7 hoodie last week so I am tapped out on gaming hoodies for a while...but a good deal for those who have been waiting for this to come back in stock.
I've been wanting to get one of those. How is it? I'll pass on the Fallout hoodie. Thanks for posting though.

And in case anyone's wondering, they ship out next day. I ordered one yesterday and they shipped this morning. Usually they take a long time to ship stuff.

Thanks OP!

I've been wanting to get one of those. How is it? I'll pass on the Fallout hoodie. Thanks for posting though.
It just got delivered today. Fit very well when I tried it on and has definite detail to it. Well worth the price if you're a big ME fan IMO.

Thanks OP!

It just got delivered today. Fit very well when I tried it on and has definite detail to it. Well worth the price if you're a big ME fan IMO.
Glad to hear it. I've been wanting to pick one up for a while now. More than likely, I'll end up buying one by the end of the month. Haha. I already own the N7 t-shirt.

bread's done
Back