Fallout 3 (XBOX 360): DLC Disc Share Train (broken steel/point lookout)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back and I am sorry I meant to PM you back crzyjoeguy but I had to many windows opened up on my computer and just simply forgot to go back and give you my address.

[quote name='Galego23']will this get shipped to ajh today?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']no it will not, unless he pm's me his address before my mail runs. i pm'ed him yesterday for his address, and i still havn't gotten a reply[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Galego23']I think we had a problem with him in the original fallout DLC thread[/QUOTE]

Point out where there was a problem with me in the original thread could you do a little research before you post something. If anything I had my name moved down the list 2 to 3 times so the original disc had a smoother ride across the country.

I'm back and I am sorry I meant to PM you back crzyjoeguy but I had to many windows opened up on my computer and just simply forgot to go back and give you my address.

p.s.
If the disc is on its way to Matt Young I know hes on the west coast I am in Pittsburgh,PA so again feel free to move down the list if that helps the disc train run smoother.

[quote name='ajh2298']Point out where there was a problem with me in the original thread could you do a little research before you post something. If anything I had my name moved down the list 2 to 3 times so the original disc had a smoother ride across the country.

p.s.
If the disc is on its way to Matt Young I know hes on the west coast I am in Pittsburgh,PA so again feel free to move down the list if that helps the disc train run smoother.[/QUOTE]

Your a good sport. That's why I was asking if I could get moved up, but like Ref0rmed said, others might get pist when the list starts to get all jumbled up. But What ever ya know. When it comes it comes.

Who ever does the next one should really go by who get's it first then Rearrange the list that way.

[quote name='ajh2298']Point out where there was a problem with me in the original thread could you do a little research before you post something. If anything I had my name moved down the list 2 to 3 times so the original disc had a smoother ride across the country.

p.s.
If the disc is on its way to Matt Young I know hes on the west coast I am in Pittsburgh,PA so again feel free to move down the list if that helps the disc train run smoother.[/QUOTE]

yeah i totally understand that, happens to me to. but yeah, i already printed the label, so it has to go to matt tomorrow, sorry

matt young and reformed, here is the tracking link so you guys can keep track of it:

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSIn...nquiry.do?origTrackNum=9101785091401199446423

Thanks for adding me reformed. Will send you the paypal by Monday at the latest (depending if I get online between now and then, complicated).

This is sort of off-topic and sort of related at the same time.

Someone should do this idea, but with Rock Band 1.

[quote name='KingBroly']This is sort of off-topic and sort of related at the same time.

Someone should do this idea, but with Rock Band 1.[/QUOTE]

I don't know how much demand there'd be for that - I'd bet that most of the people who play Rock Band 2 here already have the tracks if they want them.

This is my first disc train, but i freakin' love the idea! Especially since all the DLCs seem to just be cases with a one time use code in them now. So the disc is headed to Mr. #2 and i'm #18 with 3 people who haven't paid yet before me, about how long will it take... a month?

[quote name='Ki77a KiD TRe']This is my first disc train, but i freakin' love the idea! Especially since all the DLCs seem to just be cases with a one time use code in them now. So the disc is headed to Mr. #2 and i'm #18 with 3 people who haven't paid yet before me, about how long will it take... a month?[/QUOTE]

In the last train, I was 21st on the list. It took about 3 months for the disc to get to me. I think the disc was held up a couple of times when pm's went unanswered.

[quote name='Galego23']where are we with this today?[/QUOTE]

Detailed Results:
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
bullet_circle.gif
Processed through Sort Facility, September 20, 2009, 2:41 pm, SAN BERNARDINO, CA 92403
bullet_circle.gif
Electronic Shipping Info Received, September 18, 2009

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']Detailed Results:
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
bullet_circle.gif
Processed through Sort Facility, September 20, 2009, 2:41 pm, SAN BERNARDINO, CA 92403
bullet_circle.gif
Electronic Shipping Info Received, September 18, 2009[/QUOTE]

That means I should get it today. I won't be able to send it back out today if I do, though, because the mail doesn't get here till 3:30-4 P.M. Pacific time.

[quote name='WormFOODx']Will the front page be updated with RECEIVES or SENT's?[/QUOTE]

as long as the people who are sending and receiving post updates I think we should be fine.

I forgot to post earlier. I mailed the disc to ajh today. FYI, the disc was loose in the case when I got it, so I apologize if it pops out again before you get it, ajh. Anyhow, the USPS tracking number is as follows:

7196 5426 3640 3103 3236

I think I'm going to add some stickers into it when I get it and send it back out. We all should send something else, like the last train they did.

[quote name='Matt Young']I forgot to post earlier. I mailed the disc to ajh today. FYI, the disc was loose in the case when I got it, so I apologize if it pops out again before you get it, ajh. Anyhow, the USPS tracking number is as follows:

7196 5426 3640 3103 3236[/QUOTE]
I was going to be on vacation from Thursday till Sunday and commuting between Altoona and Pittsburgh for my sons birthday, but its seem I will be stuck in Altoona till Sunday because of things beyond my control. I will get a padded envelope ready while I am out here and the contact the next person in line(Rocko) so the disc will go out first thing Monday morning.

Sorry for the delay,
ajh2298

the next person on the list is [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]menikmati not rocko.as long as [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]menikmati pays before you get the disk he is next. if he doesnt pay then move on to rocko.
[/FONT]

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Where we at with the Disc? Also, Maybe the OP should start crossing people off the list just so we know where we are on it.[/QUOTE]

6 posts before yours AJH said he would be sending the disc out Monday to Rocko.

Quick Question:

I have the first Fallout 3 DLC Disc already installed on my 120gb HD and I will install this disc as soon as I get home. Now what happens if I upgrade my hard drive to the 250gb one when the Modern Warfare 2 360 bundle comes out? How do I transfer content that was originally disc based from one hard drive to another?

[quote name='ajh2298']Quick Question:

I have the first Fallout 3 DLC Disc already installed on my 120gb HD and I will install this disc as soon as I get home. Now what happens if I upgrade my hard drive to the 250gb one when the Modern Warfare 2 360 bundle comes out? How do I transfer content that was originally disc based from one hard drive to another?[/QUOTE]
data migaration kit/transfer cable

[quote name='Rocko']:whistle2:k

I don't think ajh knows where I live.[/QUOTE]

i dont think your after ajh...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ajh2298 (paid)[/FONT] received
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 4.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]menikmati [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](paid)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 5.Rocko [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](paid)[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[quote name='ajh2298']Quick Question:

I have the first Fallout 3 DLC Disc already installed on my 120gb HD and I will install this disc as soon as I get home. Now what happens if I upgrade my hard drive to the 250gb one when the Modern Warfare 2 360 bundle comes out? How do I transfer content that was originally disc based from one hard drive to another?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']data migaration kit/transfer cable[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the off-topic questions but will the transfer cable also move over all the demos, arcade games, and Rock Band and Guitar Hero content? Or do you have to go back on-line and redownload all of those after you get the new hard drive hooked up?

[quote name='ajh2298']Sorry for the off-topic questions but will the transfer cable also move over all the demos, arcade games, and Rock Band and Guitar Hero content? Or do you have to go back on-line and redownload all of those after you get the new hard drive hooked up?[/QUOTE]

i believe it will move everything to the new hard drive. but i am not 100% sure. its been about a year since i did mine and i cant remember exactly. but i think i just used the transfer kit, and all my saved content (demos videos games dlc) all that stuff, was just moved to the other hard drive. but again, im not 100% sure as it has been quite some time since i did my transfer.

I am downloading it right now as I type and it will be dropped in the mailbox on my to work in the morning.

p.s.
Disc was again loose in the case I am going to put a small piece of bubble wrap in there to hold it in its place.

Good call, AJ. I never even thought of anything like that. Hopefully, it will ensure that the disc remains undamaged as it moves further down the line. I was happy to see that there were no scratches despite the disc being loose.

maybe if anyone has an extra yellow paper disc holder like the ones they give you at Gamestop use that as well.

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']i dont think your after ajh...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ajh2298 (paid)[/FONT] received
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 4.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]menikmati [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](paid)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 5.Rocko [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](paid)[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][/QUOTE]
[quote name='ajh2298']I will get a padded envelope ready while I am out here and the contact the next person in line(Rocko) so the disc will go out first thing Monday morning.[/QUOTE]

Guess there was a mix up somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back