Fallout 4 $40 at best buy (4 day sale)

Can't wait until the Season Pass goes on sale. I was planning to just wait for a GOTY version, but then someone gave me the game as a gift literally the day the price went up on the Season Pass. And I missed out when Newegg had a sale on it.

I think if you can still find the old season pass price cards at target, you can get them for the original price.
I went to a Target today. They had the cards, still marked $29.99, so I tried to ring one up. The register popped up with STREET DATE 12/31. She called a manager over who said there was no way to override that. I assume it's intentional to prevent people from buying at the old price.

There's about 5 Targets in my area, so if I'm in one and I see the cards I'll try it again, but I think this is probably a corporate-level restriction.

Do Toys R Us/Best Buy/Walmart carry these cards? I might try it there.

I tried to buy this game since I am a die hard fan of fallout series but couldn't get my hands on it for atleast 4 months. I played fallout 4 at my friend's house but wanted to have of my own and I was waiting to get some discount on it. So finally I purchased it from one of the Instant gaming site where I found it cheap and got it in a week. Played it like for almost 19 hours. That felt so good. So its Game On now!!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back