Fallout 76 Xbox $40.19 digital

dontBlink86

CAGiversary!
I know this game has been tagged as a dumpster fire, and literally a week after launch this price reinforces sales are correlating, but for those interested it was unexpectedly added to the Black Friday sale for Xbox and is running

$40.19 on the Xbox One store right now. Enjoy. Or don't. Happy Thanksgiving!

ztvlBef.png

Failout 7sux by Bugthesda

Sorry, I will see myself out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't do it people.

1) It will drop lower now that reviews are skewering it. Imagine you were someone that bought it on release for $60, and now it drops. You'll feel like that. Allow the bad word-of-mouth to continue to spread.
2) If you buy the game, you tacitly support crap game releases. Can't show that slimy Todd Howard this. Fallout fans need to get a grip on their fandom.

Let the game die the slow death it deserves.

GCU *is* working on Fallout 76 at Bestbuy if you still have it.. $32 physical with steelbook and keychain.

Still can't pull the trigger myself... I'm betting it will be $20 in the next fe months, and I have a TON of games to keep me busy till then.

I think the "failure" of fallout 76 is going to produce the next great SINGLE PLAYER fallout game. Love the series but pleased that Bethesda will suffer from this mistake.  

I think the "failure" of fallout 76 is going to produce the next great SINGLE PLAYER fallout game. Love the series but pleased that Bethesda will suffer from this mistake.
Or they'll keep plugging away at it like they did ESO and it will delay the next single player Fallout game significantly so they don't pull the audience away from a game that thrives on microtransactions.

I'm enjoying it, but it is super buggy for sure. I can't blame people for wanting to wait or sitting it out entirely if the idea doesn't appeal to them.

Physical Fallout 76 PS4 is $30 on Facebook marketplace. Some $10 coupon popped up for me and I got it for $20. There may be a XB1 on there too, but I didn’t investigate.

bread's done
Back