Fallout-New Vegas $39 @ Fred Mayer (one day only) 10/30

charmander4ever

CAG Veteran
Fred Mayer has a one day sale going on today (10/30)

Fallout: New Vegas (Xbox360/PS3) = $39.99

This can also work with the 10% OFF promotion going on. Just mention the 10% sale and they will take off an extra 10%

Which made the game for $36 + tax

If this has been mentioned in a previous thread, I am sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw this at Freddies in Milwaukee, OR. I resisted, I'm waiting for them to fix all the issues, or Christmas. Whichever comes first :D

Thanks! I picked it up and was able to use the coupon for ten percent off.

The total was $39.41 after WA state tax.

[quote name='oxidative']Just saw this at Freddies in Milwaukee, OR. I resisted, I'm waiting for them to fix all the issues, or Christmas. Whichever comes first :D[/QUOTE]
is not as bad as they say..trust me..you should have picked it up..i got it, no issues.

[quote name='oxidative']Just saw this at Freddies in Milwaukee, OR. I resisted, I'm waiting for them to fix all the issues, or Christmas. Whichever comes first :D[/QUOTE]

I felt the same, but decided to bite on the game for the price $36. Figured it isn't that bad at all considering the $24 discount. I can wait for the fixes.

[quote name='ral1121']is not as bad as they say..trust me..you should have picked it up..i got it, no issues.[/QUOTE]

I also didn't have any issues...until 20 hours in and my save files (all 12) got corrupted. However, I did love the game up until that point and will pick it back up when the inevitable GOTY version comes out.

[quote name='charmander4ever']I felt the same, but decided to bite on the game for the price $36. Figured it isn't that bad at all considering the $24 discount. I can wait for the fixes.[/QUOTE]

I'm still pissed that they are giving the 360 a timed exclusive of the DLC. Game developers need to stop sucking on that M$ cock.

[quote name='Harman_M']I'm still pissed that they are giving the 360 a timed exclusive of the DLC. Game developers need to stop sucking on that M$ cock.[/QUOTE]

A lot of us would suck it for the money they hand out.

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']It's like a Meijer, Target or Wal-Mart, but only on the west coast.[/QUOTE]
Cool. :)
Do they carry PC games?

The 10% off coupon is hard to find. Unlike all the other 7-day coupons for this week, they don't have them by the items. They have the 20% off accessories, 10% off ink cartridges, etc, but not these. And these were not reprinted in the Thursday 3-day deal ad or the Saturday 1-day deal ad either. They happened to have one old flier from last Sunday that they let me use. I think they made a decision to "hide" this coupon for the 1-day sale where FO:NV and other games are on sale. It is still valid of course, you just have to find it and/or convince the cashier to take it.

But also, don't forget to use the $10 off $50 coupon that is in today's ad (and all over the store) to save even more. Just pad your purchase with a $15-$20 game to qualify. I got Lunar Silver Harmony for PSP for $19.99 (on sale from $29.99). So, after 10% and $10 savings, I got FO:NV and Lunar for $43.98 total.

FWIW, they had enormous piles of them, still, at my store at 4pm...

You can get points for cheap with the $XX off $XX coupon + 20% off accessories.

You can get MS Bux for about $12.67 after coupon.

Now that I see that, I think I'll go back and get FO:NV + 1600 XBL points for $42. Not too bad.

You can print the coupons off their website easily.

edit: just realized I was looking at next week's coupons so the 20% is through today. Not bad!

Sweet, picked up Fallout New Vegas and Halo Wars for $40.92 after tax. Used both the 10% off and $10 off $50 coupons. Halo Wars was on sale for $12.99.

Off the top of my head, 12 month gold was $39.99 and there were some other 10/30 only sales.

Halo Wars 12.99
Fallout New Vegas 39.99
-10.00 coupon
+3.24 tax
=40.92

So basically buying Fallout New Vegas and Halo Wars was cheaper than buying just Fallout NV...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep I got the PC version and there was 10% on all pc games
so $10 off $50 -another $5

$38 after tax, makes a good xmas gift for my brother

Almost bit on the Saboteur for ps3 for $12, they also had $20gc offers on select two wii games, ps3 moves games, and a $10 gc when you buy RDR, Madden 11, and a few others

bread's done
Back