Fallout New Vegas $49.99 360 and PS3 Newegg

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']WTF newegg has had a lot of great prices lately !![/QUOTE]

No kidding. Unfortunately they are based in California, which means tax for me. Amazon has been a bit slow/reluctant to match some of these too. Personally I think people would rather pay initially less than have a GC attached to a sale.

If anything, it is showing that Newegg and Wally World have more buyers with initiative working for them than Amazon does. Perhaps it's because Amazon has been outsourcing too many positions, in turn, relinquishing the skill and talent in favor of cheap labor, so savings can be had for their customers.

Just my 2 cents. But I've been an extremely loyal customer of Amazon for quite a bit of years now. But lately, I haven't been buying much from them because I see what their competitors are offering.

In any case, for those that don't live in California and don't have to pay tax...this is a great deal for what is sure to be a great game!

Machine-Nade Launcher anyone? Yes please!

I am going to get my copy from Amazon because I have a $20 credit. I wanted to give everyone else the heads up on the best price yet without future credit.

I got in on the $44.99 Reach deal. Blew my mind they had a popular, unreleased game for $15 less.

This one is just as crazy.

Thanks OP! That's now three titles (Dead Rising, Force Unleashed & New Vegas) that NewEgg has stolen from Amazon. While the release-date delivery option that I have w/my Prime membership would be fantastic, I'd rather save $35 between the titles and wait a few days for UPS 3-day delivery.

Thanks op. I live in New York and Amazon taxes me, so this saves me nearly $15 as opposed to Amazon's $10 off. Frankly, dinky promo armor isn't worth $5 to me, especially when I'll probably find something better in game in the first 20 minutes. Every little bit helps!

Thanks. I think Ill get this now. I was on the fence since obsidian is making it but 50 bucks Ill do. But I still have an itch to play fallout despite just finishing fallout 3 for like the 3rd time recently.

I like to support newegg when I can though. I dont buy games from them often but Ive spent thousands with them on pc parts and they have never done me wrong yet.

I'd jump all over this if my recent textbook credit with amazon wasn't paying for new vegas. Newegg gets it - we like our games cheap, and we like our discounts ahead of time, not gc after the fact.

With the way newegg is having deals, it also stinks that I have about $200 in trade in credit from amazon.

More often that not, with the promotional credit and their trade in values, I usually get my money back on new releases. For example, Purchased halo reach for $58.10 with a $20 credit, played it, and traded it in for $39.25.

I wish amazon would do the $50 now, no credit thing though.

Anyoknow how newegg preorders work i use a debit card and want that price but i will not have the money in my account until a get paid,will newegg preauthorization my debit card for 49.99?

They havent done anything with my debit card yet from the Fallout pre order I placed. I am assuming they do it just like gamestop. Charge you when it ships or just before.

I think I'll still buy it from Amazon. I have the $20 credit from Red Dead Redemption and Amazon charges me no tax and Prime shipping. Newegg charges me tax and slower shipping. I've bought $700 worth of Newegg stuff a few months ago so I think Newegg can forgive me for not giving them my business this time ;)

bread's done
Back