Fallout: New Vegas - $49.99 One day price at HMV Oct 19

I have a pre-order from Best Buy with $10 rewardzone plus some kind of pre-order armor and weapon. But in that case I'm paying tax on the extra $10 of the $60 price tag. A cheap ass gamer wouldn't do that!

Damn. I'm tempted to pick up my preorder from EB now just to get the bonus, then just return the game to take advantage of the gaming guarantee. $49.99 for this game is likely going to be an absolute steal if it's anywhere near as good as 3 was.

saw lots of copies left at HMV @ Upper Canada Mall (Newmarket, ON) as I was passing through today

a good price but I'm still waiting for cheaper as I just finished up all of FO3's DLC packs the other week and I'm kind of burnt out on the game so I have a feeling Vegas would just sit for a few months collecting dust.

Hopefully you'll benefit from future patches by waiting. I'm kind of falling for the hype combined with this price and bought it knowing it's full of bugs and freeze ups. Not sure what I'm thinking but people seem to like it any way.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Got this with no probs, they put a big yellow $49.99 sticker on the cardboard sleeve, bastards.[/QUOTE]

Hairdryer is your friend. And patience :)

I printed out the HMV product page and picked up my BB preorder while getting them to price match it. Good deal for me.. got my preorder at the HMV price plus the Mercenary pack.

Thanks, OP.

[quote name='penetratingpincer']Doesn't do a thing for me. I'm not interested in Fallout LOL ;)[/QUOTE]

1239018815584.png

[quote name='INTVGene']I printed out the HMV product page and picked up my BB preorder while getting them to price match it. Good deal for me.. got my preorder at the HMV price plus the Mercenary pack.

Thanks, OP.[/QUOTE]
Did you get the 800 reward points too? I thought about doing this, but too much trouble and I wasn't sure they'd go for it.

I pre-ordered from BB real store after the website stopped taking orders. I went to the store and asked them if I'll get the 800 pts for pre-ordering like on the website and one employee said if it's on the website then yes. The other one didn't even know you could pre-order on the website. So I don't know, any way I'm gonna cancel the BB order cause I got it at HMV.

i did a PM at FS with a printed out HMV ad...got the PM but did not get the promotional MadMax Blu-ray that was supposed to come with the game.

the insanely hot girl at the counter told me that since i was getting the PM that i wasnt entitled to get the movie....

i basically stared at her jubblies, paid , and walked on! got it for $48.98 and a great stare at a perfect rack!

cheers peeps!

[quote name='dossantosc']i did a PM at FS with a printed out HMV ad...got the PM but did not get the promotional MadMax Blu-ray that was supposed to come with the game.

the insanely hot girl at the counter told me that since i was getting the PM that i wasnt entitled to get the movie....

i basically stared at her jubblies, paid , and walked on! got it for $48.98 and a great stare at a perfect rack!

cheers peeps![/QUOTE]
I have an issue with that Mad Max. I had FS ship me that deal but they only sent the game because the movie was out of stock. Now I want to return the game. Are they going to make me wait til the movie shows up before I can return it or what?

bread's done
Back