Fallout New Vegas Collectors Edition Xbox 360 @39.99

May not be a bad deal but I never understood logic of buying collector's edition of anything if you did not care to pick up a game at the release in the first place. At this time for anyone who is interested in the game it makes sense to wait for the inevitable 'Complete' edition as numerous DLCs for this game are such an integral part of the story.

[quote name='netscorer']May not be a bad deal but I never understood logic of buying collector's edition of anything if you did not care to pick up a game at the release in the first place. At this time for anyone who is interested in the game it makes sense to wait for the inevitable 'Complete' edition as numerous DLCs for this game are such an integral part of the story.[/QUOTE]

Well it is far cheaper to buy it later on. This is CAG after all, the main focus is saving money. Also many people, like myself, enjoy have the limited or collectors editions.

[quote name='netscorer']May not be a bad deal but I never understood logic of buying collector's edition of anything if you did not care to pick up a game at the release in the first place. At this time for anyone who is interested in the game it makes sense to wait for the inevitable 'Complete' edition as numerous DLCs for this game are such an integral part of the story.[/QUOTE]

Because it comes with bonuses that you wouldnt be able to pick up normally in any other edition. Perhaps you dont value an artbook or figure as much as someone else. I would say those who want it now didnt want to pay the full price for it, but if half one then one might consider it.

One word: backlog.

[quote name='possum1284']gamestop has it for $29.99 if your store has one[/QUOTE]

It's been that price for a long time, who knows if you'll actually find one.

Great deal! It's a pretty sweet collector's edition. The Fallout 3 one is a little better, but everything that comes in this one is really well made.

bread's done
Back