Fallout: New Vegas Collectors Editions in Stock (All Systems at Retail Price)

[quote name='zohar'](repost)

Does the game that comes with the collector's edition come sealed? And if so, what's the UPC on it (if any)? Considering picking up the CE and returning my regular edition, but obviously they have to be sealed with the same bar code...[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure if the UPC is even the same, if the game doesn't have the NFR thing in place of the UPC. There are so many different in-pack bonuses from different retailers that they might have different UPC. I could be wrong though.

[quote name='eau']
[quote name='zohar'](repost)

Does the game that comes with the collector's edition come sealed? And if so, what's the UPC on it (if any)? Considering picking up the CE and returning my regular edition, but obviously they have to be sealed with the same bar code...[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure if the UPC is even the same, if the game doesn't have the NFR thing in place of the UPC. There are so many different in-pack bonuses from different retailers that they might have different UPC. I could be wrong though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's probably a longshot :(

But, I'd still like to know! Anyone with a CE here?

[quote name='zohar']But, I'd still like to know! Anyone with a CE here?[/QUOTE]
Check the youtube unboxing video. The game seems to have a UPC but doesn't have the outer sleeve.

[quote name='eau']I'm not sure if the UPC is even the same, if the game doesn't have the NFR thing in place of the UPC. There are so many different in-pack bonuses from different retailers that they might have different UPC. I could be wrong though.[/QUOTE]

Unlike red dead redemption, which had multiple UPCs based on retailers unique packed in bonus, I'm not sure what is going on Fallout new vegas....The standard edition game I got from amazon with the tribal bonus code packed inside has the exact same UPC as the regular edition I got from Best Buy, although the one from best buy hasn't been opened yet (it is a gift I'm giving next week).

[quote name='gnargnargnar']360 version back in stock at Amazon (at least for now).[/QUOTE]

They have >999 copies in stock. I'm going to wager that Bethesda created a fake shortage of the CEs... we'll probably be seeing the PS3/PC versions back in stock soon.

I used ship15 and got 15% off and free value shipping. Came out to be $67.99 plus California's hella high sales tax. Still a good deal, especially if I can resell.

[quote name='dkl415']I used ship15 and got 15% off and free value shipping. Came out to be $67.99 plus California's hella high sales tax. Still a good deal, especially if I can resell.[/QUOTE]

I tried that code, but nothing appeared. You sure that it is "ship15"? Thanks.

[quote name='Sentinel']I tried that code, but nothing appeared. You sure that it is "ship15"? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I found the code on techbargains and went straight to gamestop just 5 mins ago and ordered the ps3 collectors edition for $67.99 and free shipping. Tax for me put it to less than $73 and I'll be happy if I see shipping confirmation. The 2 kmarts in my area didn't get these so I'm glad I didn't jump on the regular version yesterday when I saw it at kmart because I really want this limited edition it will go nice with my fallout 3 limited edition.

[quote name='Sentinel']I tried that code, but nothing appeared. You sure that it is "ship15"? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

the code if 15ship, if i recall correctly

[quote name='rainking187']Just got shipping confirmation for my PS3 CE.[/QUOTE]

got shipping confirmation from mine too. i life two hours from louisville too and it won't be here until the 25th. if only i could drive and pick it up from the warehouse :lol:

[quote name='kramer0731']Gamestop code is "15SHIP" not "SHIP15" for those interested.[/QUOTE]

sweet, i remember something correctly :lol:

[quote name='Tom Jane']sweet, i remember something correctly :lol:[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I was able to get it for $74 including tax. Wanted to buy this at KMart, but it was no where to be found.

I live in little town and no one is gonna be buying the ce's from walmart, that is if the walmart got a shipment. I think they still had some reach ce's. so if anyone needs one just let me know and i'll go get it and sell to you at the price plus shipping.

[quote name='stuntman21']I live in little town and no one is gonna be buying the ce's from walmart, that is if the walmart got a shipment. I think they still had some reach ce's. so if anyone needs one just let me know and i'll go get it and sell to you at the price plus shipping.[/QUOTE]

Hope your WalMart is better than mine. They had no CE's at all. Didn't even have a tag.

[quote name='ryheeles']Anybody know what's up with this order under review thing?[/QUOTE]

Got the order under review email yesterday right after placing my order but it shipped today with no problems.

[quote name='ryheeles']Anybody know what's up with this order under review thing?[/QUOTE]

it's kind of a 'back-door' order, so they have to 'investigate' it or some such nonsense. i.e. the louisville warehouse is chock full of them, but bethesda want it to appear empty stock. but they'll still ship it since you're not doing anything wrong :) just give it a smidge :bouncy:

Wow, I didn't think these would end up selling out that fast. Glad I got mine from Amazon on release day for $56.99

They might just be holding them back though, and in a couple of weeks or so we'll see them fully stocked in every store. :p Like the God of War 3 Ultimate Edition. That was "rare" for only a couple of weeks.

[quote name='crr_1119']Wow, I didn't think these would end up selling out that fast. Glad I got mine from Amazon on release day for $56.99[/QUOTE]

Are you sure you're talking about the CE?

[quote name='zohar']They have >999 copies in stock. I'm going to wager that Bethesda created a fake shortage of the CEs... we'll probably be seeing the PS3/PC versions back in stock soon.[/QUOTE]

I think bethesda had more than enough on their hands to take care than to "create a fake shortage" given the overall bugginess of the game. Besides, where is the profit in it for them? Its not like they are selling them on ebay...as it is, they've pissed off their retail partners and lost a pretty large chunk of their CE buyers who when faced with only the regular edition or waiting to see if they came back in stock, 98% probably opted to buy the regular edition, costing both them and the stores the incremental CE revenue. And its pretty unlikely that many of them will then comeback later and buy the CE.

And CE out of stock at amazon at the moment for the 360.,

[quote name='K_G']and lost a pretty large chunk of their CE buyers who when faced with only the regular edition or waiting to see if they came back in stock, 98% probably opted to buy the regular edition[/QUOTE]

This was me. Would have bought the CE if it was available on Tues.

Not too disappointed though. Got the regular edition with a gift card and game guide included.

[quote name='K_G']I think bethesda had more than enough on their hands to take care than to "create a fake shortage" given the overall bugginess of the game. Besides, where is the profit in it for them? Its not like they are selling them on ebay...as it is, they've pissed off their retail partners and lost a pretty large chunk of their CE buyers who when faced with only the regular edition or waiting to see if they came back in stock, 98% probably opted to buy the regular edition, costing both them and the stores the incremental CE revenue. And its pretty unlikely that many of them will then comeback later and buy the CE.

And CE out of stock at amazon at the moment for the 360.,[/QUOTE]

wtf? 360 CE out of stock again??? i thought there were more than 100+ available at amazon?

[quote name='crewj']wtf? 360 CE out of stock again??? i thought there were more than 100+ available at amazon?[/QUOTE]
Well ALOT of people visit amazon (lol), and seeing how people jacked the price up after it went out of stock the first time im not surprised they sold already.

If you want it and don't have other circumstances, just get it at GameStop. 15SHIP makes it cheaper than I would have gotten at Amazon, even with tax. Thanks for the heads-up on that, folks!

[quote name='kramer0731']Gamestop code is "15SHIP" not "SHIP15" for those interested.[/QUOTE]

My bad. That's what I get for typing before I think.

great deal for anyone who wants to own this. i got mine at kmart, was considering getting a second copy for the extra cards & poker chips and sell the rest, but ultimately decided against it.

[quote name='zohar']Are you sure you're talking about the CE?[/QUOTE]

Yea. Amazon had an error on the pricing of the Collector's Edition a couple of months ago or so and had the Collector's Edition set at $56.99. Those who ordered it at the time got it for that exact price.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='crr_1119']Yea. Amazon had an error on the pricing of the Collector's Edition a couple of months ago or so and had the Collector's Edition set a $56.99. Those who ordered it at the time got it for that exact price.[/QUOTE]

Oh wow nice. Wish I caught that >_

[quote name='nnickers']Everyone say it together now:

Msrp is not...[/QUOTE]

a deal, but obviously you're too dumb to notice the hundreds of MSRP "deals" that are posted all the time. Did I mention that the PS3 version is sold out at most places that would discount it?

As you can tell, I'm sick and tired of people trying to sound like smart asses because someone posted something at MSRP.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DarkRider23']a deal, but obviously you're too dumb to notice the hundreds of MSRP "deals" that are posted all the time. Did I mention that the PS3 version is sold out at most places that would discount it?[/QUOTE]

Agreed! This "MSRP" thread certainly helped me out, and that is good enough for me.

Is the game inside just the sealed standard edition UPC?

I wanted a CE but my midnight release GS was only doing standard editions. I would love to get one of these for $70 shipped and just return the standard version for my $63 store credit refunded.

15SHIP FTW! thanks for posting. :D

[quote name='rainking187']Speaking of 15SHIP, anyone know what the expiration date on that is? Was hoping to use it in a few days on a different order.[/QUOTE]

It's good through the 31st

[quote name='DarkRider23']a deal, but obviously you're too dumb to notice the hundreds of MSRP "deals" that are posted all the time. Did I mention that the PS3 version is sold out at most places that would discount it?

As you can tell, I'm sick and tired of people trying to sound like smart asses because someone posted something at MSRP.[/QUOTE]
Considering how hard the CE was to find for awhile, you should stfu.

Just found a 360 copy at a local store but it was a display copy so it was gutted but atleast the game itself was sealed. Only one I could find in my area so I had to get it.

[quote name='$hady']Is the game inside just the sealed standard edition UPC?

I wanted a CE but my midnight release GS was only doing standard editions. I would love to get one of these for $70 shipped and just return the standard version for my $63 store credit refunded.

15SHIP FTW! thanks for posting. :D[/QUOTE]

Wait, your sales tax is only ... 5%? Dang. San Francisco it's 9.5%

bread's done
Back