Fallout: New Vegas, DJ Hero 2, Kirby's Epic Yarn $29 each at Nebraska Furniture Mart

MachineElf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
150 (100%)
Did a search and did not see this posted. Apologies if I am wrong.

Credit to Jayhawk85 on Slickdeals http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=777179&t=2302815

"Nebraska Furniture Mart is having a new release sale on a few games:

- Fallout: New Vegas, XBOX 360/PS3 (Available 10/19)
- DJ Hero 2, XBOX 360/PS3/Wii (Available 10/19)
- Kirby's Epic Yarn, Wii (Available 10/17)

All available for $29 each ON RELEASE DAY ONLY. Look at page 7/12 of the AD [nfm.com]"

I got in on the clearance sale NFM had a month or so ago scoring Bioshock 2 and Other M for $5 and $20 respectively (shipping was $7 EACH). I HIGHLY doubt this deal will ever appear on the website, so, shipping is likely out of the question for most of us.

So, the question is, who can we get to price match this deal!? Come on CAGs, get on it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I hate NFM. It took forever for them to refund my Cash. But I still got 3 SMG 2's a Metroid Other M and 2 Batman GoTY's from them :)

[quote name='Anemos']What he said.

This would go under regional deals since it is only in Nebraska and not in most states.[/QUOTE]

Not in most states, but not only in Nebraska. Awesomeness in your ignorance. But yeah, it is already in the regional deals. Yeah for me.

One of my favorite things about them is not only do they run their own deals like this one, but they go through competitors ads and beat their sale prices on a weekly basis. No need to bring in a Best Buy/Target/Wal-mart/etc ad. They'll already have a sign on it with the sale price saying they are beating their competitions price.

And I swear at least half the time the price ends up being $10 lower than marked or I get a $10 gift card I didn't know I was getting... on top of a sale price.

If you leave in Omaha, Des Moines, or Kansas City you should definitely be shopping there!

If anyone wants to make a few bucks, I'd be willing to Paypal someone to pick me one up of Fallout for 360. Cost + Shipping + Money for Your Time.

I'll love you if you help me! lol

My brother went to Omaha store 10 min before the store opened and got Fallout NV, but said it sold out quickly.

Also, there were a ton of soccer moms there trying to buy multiple copies, but got denied.

Big thanks to OP!

Anyone mind buying an extra copy of New Vegas and selling to me at the price + shipping? I live in midwest but nebraska would be quite a drive, or any of the NFM's for that matter. PM me if you would do that for me :D

FYI: Even if they're sold out NFM will let you pay today's price and pick up the game when the next shipment comes in (supposedly tomorrow.) Just find a sales guy and they'll ring it up.

[quote name='Rogue15']Last I checked, Best Buy didn't price match websites...[/QUOTE]

Never say never. I bought a 2 TB hard drive from Best Buy and price matched with Walmart.com. Granted, I didn't think they would allow it, but the lady called Walmart and asked if they honored their online prices and they did, so Best Buy ok'd it.

I got my copy from NFM for $29. My brother got a local Best Buy to match the price. Also, my bro-in-law got NFM to let him purchase a copy at that price even though they had run out. He should be able to pick it up today or tomorrow.

I'm hoping this 1/2 off on release day is a sign of things to come as there's lots of new games coming out in the next month.

It was on release day only =(

Edit: Actually, I went back and looked at it. It actually says sale price is available through Saturday Oct, 23rd and then below it says sale price on release day only. They are pretty reasonable there, I can't imagine them turning anyone anyway, especially since they sold out and still let people get it at that price with pickup later.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back