Fallout: New Vegas (PC-DL) $9.99 AC at Direct2Drive

Great price, the vanilla game easily offers 30+ hours of entertainment grabbing all the quests. As for DLC, wait until the black friday/winter sale from Steam to pick those up. They'll undoubtedly be $5 or less.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Great price, the vanilla game easily offers 30+ hours of entertainment grabbing all the quests. As for DLC, wait until the black friday/winter sale from Steam to pick those up. They'll undoubtedly be $5 or less.[/QUOTE]

I'm waiting for Lonesome Road to price-drop.

FO:NV is definitely worth that price, even without the DLC. Offers a ton of enjoyment and a lot of time can be put into it. Add in some DLC and you got yourself even more entertainment, but of course as another poster mentioned the Ultimate Edition is coming soon.

Coupon applies but checkout always fails using PayPal. Never have this trouble using PP on other sites (like steam). I've contacted support about it

[quote name='awsam007']Coupon applies but checkout always fails using PayPal. Never have this trouble using PP on other sites (like steam). I've contacted support about it[/QUOTE]

Not sure if you've got the same problem I had, but my account was randomly flagged a couple weeks ago. An email cleared it up.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Not sure if you've got the same problem I had, but my account was randomly flagged a couple weeks ago. An email cleared it up.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. Did they contact you by email or did you fire one off to them? It says they will contact me but nothing yet

Had some issues paying with Paypal, but a quick contact of Direct2Drive's live billing support fixed that. Thanks for the coupon!

bread's done
Back