Fallout New Vegas Sign

Here's the real/normal Las Vegas sign on eBay with a starting bid of $9.99 + shipping.

The New Vegas is a simple custom job with a bit of rustic paint and slapping NEW over LAS. You're pretty much paying about 10x the price of the real item to have a customization that you could do yourself in less than an hour.

[quote name='Kerig']Here's the real/normal Las Vegas sign on eBay with a starting bid of $9.99 + shipping.

The New Vegas is a simple custom job with a bit of rustic paint and slapping NEW over LAS. You're pretty much paying about 10x the price of the real item to have a customization that you could do yourself in less than an hour.[/QUOTE]

Wow. That is so sad. Thanks for the find, Kerig.

thiat still is kinda cool looking...I think that would be good if somebody went to las vegas and paints new on the sign in las vegas it would be great....

[quote name='Kerig']Here's the real/normal Las Vegas sign on eBay with a starting bid of $9.99 + shipping.

The New Vegas is a simple custom job with a bit of rustic paint and slapping NEW over LAS. You're pretty much paying about 10x the price of the real item to have a customization that you could do yourself in less than an hour.[/QUOTE]
I might just do this as a gift for a friend who is really into New Vegas, it would be pretty simple as you said.

The regular ones are in every little gift shop here in Vegas, usually $15-20. Maybe I'll pick one up and make a New Vegas sign, seems like it'd be fun.

bread's done
Back